Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

im a single farm raised guy.

im realy nice and outgoing but i can be 'scared shy'. the one time i actually started 'falling into a realationship' with someone, we dident realize it and our friends pointed it out to us. boom when from outgoing to super shy and dident talk for 2 days. she wrote me a note and i was to shy to give a straight reply. I realy wanted to, but i just couldn't get the words out. but that was 3 years ago 

I'm 18 and dated two guys, one for 2 years and the other for 2 months. The first one didn't put any effort into our relationship and kept promising things would be better, but they never did. Then he cheated on me with this one girl who tried to constantly steal him from me. The second guy was really awful to his parents, and it reflected a lot about him as a person. Perhaps i am also too emotionally needy for someone truly committed. I wish there was a way to guarantee someone wouldn't cheat. I'm excited for the new college dating pool next year. It'll be easier to find a christian special somepony there.

oh buddy I completely know how you feel....took me 8 months to get over a girl I only dated for 3....I was and in some ways still am a wreck from that, wasn't fun at all and I hurt many good friends and even family in the recovery process. 

yeah man. it took me a while to get that off my mind. it almost hurts to think about it. Nobody could understand when people say "hurt" until they've really been in love. Every second you're not with him/her you feel like you can't breathe. Even if they are just going away for a MINUTE. like if you in your room, and she/he goes downstairs(or out of ur room), you feel like you are suffocating when you're not seeing them.

• Brohoof 1

Single. Never in a relationship and don't want to anytime soon. I don't have the time or the money to drain at the moment on something of this nature. Nor the emotional willingness to either. In the future I dont know but right now, no.

I have been single for.... Oh I dunno.... a year now. Sort of. I am not really sure I can classify the last two relationships I was in as relationships. I hate to put it that way. If I go by the technicality then yeah about a year. If I go by love, I'd say its been a good 6 years now. SINGLE LIFE! Ftw baby.

I'm also single. I've never even been on a date, and I'm pushing 30!

Back in high school, there were a few girls who may have been interested in me, but my anxiety caused me to push them away.

I don't think I'm cut out for relationships anyway. I'm far too eccentric for most people. :lol:

I'm Pansexual . Names Heather . I like anime , manga. Reading , writing , and neopets . Poetry too. Twilght and fluttershy are awesome cx I'm almost 21 . It'd be cool to meet some one from USA or Canada . 18-26

• Brohoof 1

My soulmate or partner is the kind of girl who does her best to adapt to my on-and-off hectic lifestyle, with few or no questions asked, and also doesn't mind to get in the line of fire and potentially lose everything because I'm such a daredevil. Hopefully though she'd be smart enough to keep me from doing something downright stupid, and also be able to put up with my mental instability.

Suffice to say, I haven't found such a person yet, so I'm still single.

I'm Pansexual . Names Heather . I like anime , manga. Reading , writing , and neopets . Poetry too. Twilght and fluttershy are awesome cx I'm almost 21 . It'd be cool to meet some one from USA or Canada . 18-26

And suddenly this became the matchmaker thread XD

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently in a relationship, and I've been in few relationships; all in which were mostly unplanned or unsought for at first. I've had people interested in me numerous times... I'm quiet, so It's going to take some time to get to know me truly. In all cases I have known these people for a solid amount of time beforehand. Half the people I used to surround myself around I knew as well I wouldn't click with them hardly at all. I used to be aeromantic, aesexual, just about anything that crossed the bridge platonically.

I have never really felt lonely, unless I was to say I'm not surrounded by people I relate too. I felt irresponsible and unready for that type of relationship, while having a distaste for relationships in general do to my self doubt. I have never really seen myself able to click with people strongly enough... until I actually realized people weren't so distant from me. Taking chances to know them well is key, even more so solid communication.

• Brohoof 1

Being single has always been tough for me. Granted being with someone is even tougher. You spend all your energy, money and health and time into making them happy and maintaining the love. Being with someone can also drive you crazy. Some days I feel I don't know what to make of it. Being single, it is not so bad, however, there's always that need for companionship... "Get a cat!" I hear you say. Sure that would be easy, but animals while excellent companions you can focus time, energy, money and health to their happiness and love. They can't offer the same companionship that a human female can. Granted if I had a special someone by my side? My days would be brighter, my nights warmer, I'd certainly want to do more... I'd surely would smile more. Till then, it's me myself and I and we don't always get along. In case you're wondering??? Male, age 28, brown hair with blue eyes, height 6'4, weight... We'll skip that part for now. I wear size 14w boots/13w shoes. My idea woman is well... Rarity. She's the perfect woman a girl. Beautiful and fair, who doesn't mind throwing on a dress and hitting the town. A woman with morals and integrity. Kindness and generous and who likes the finer things in life. Beyond that, above all I ask of you patience. Long suffering and forgiving. I'm a difficult person and require a lot of leeway to get along with, without pissing you off or driving you away. Idk, maybe it's too much to ask for a girl like Rarity? If she exists out there? Hit me up sometime ;') My name is Jeremy Ray and I'm not cute but I've always thought of myself as the rugged handsome type. A blue collared, good guy on average day kinda guy. I can get dirty when I need to and I am tough too. Go on, make my day. I'm kind of a "rarity" myself as I'm in love with rescue and the theatrics the dramatic not so much the drama. I would love to someday save my damsel in distress from a dangerous peril of some sort... Even mild peril, but, with these days we live in. My dreams remain fantasies. Like when Spike dreams of rescuing Rarity from the Diamond Dogs. It's almost exactly like that... Anywho signing off. TTYL.  

I'm single and tbh, I'd rather keep that way. I don't personally trust myself in a relationship as I've been a total ass in the past in my previous relationships (most, anyway) and I've just recently thought that they are a waste of time. For me personally, anyway.

Single? *raises hand* 

Still recovering from a breakup, but I think I can stand another lass/lad, if they'd have me. I've work out my issues from my first relationship thankfully.

Have a few certain peeps trying to get at me though, despite me saying we won't work out. I hate being a such a Fluttershy at moments :/