Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

Yeah I'm single now. But ya know what? I like it better this way. In fact, I think my relationship with Wolfie (now WWolf) has actually improved. :) In the past we would try so hard to keep each other happy and stuff, but now it's easier to just be friends. We still skype often, which is great, and hopefully we'll meet up again someday. :P

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I'm single now. But ya know what? I like it better this way. In fact, I think my relationship with Wolfie (now WWolf) has actually improved. :) In the past we would try so hard to keep each other happy and stuff, but now it's easier to just be friends. We still skype often, which is great, and hopefully we'll meet up again someday. :P

Good to hear that you got out of a relationship on good footing, I haven't been so lucky in the past   :lie:   but you are right, being single is awesome in so many ways too which is why I said earlier in the thread I never get people when it comes to valentines day and their sat in their corners playing a tiny violin  :D

I am single and thank god for that.

Not only am I 17, I am way too young to want a relationship.

But I am not a nice person either, so I would make terrible boyfriend material.

To make it all worse I play video games and watch cartoons about ponies all day!

I am pretty attractive, so staying single is harder than it sounds.

I am single and thank god for that.

Not only am I 17, I am way too young to want a relationship.

But I am not a nice person either, so I would make terrible boyfriend material.

To make it all worse I play video games and watch cartoons about ponies all day!

I am pretty attractive, so staying single is harder than it sounds.

Of course, you are a cat after all :3

Want to date? ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

Single because I'm a introverted idiot who doesn't leave his room. Never dated anyone and I don't reckon I will for quite some time. Then again I'm going to college soon so...  ;)  

• Brohoof 1

I'm on a sort of Schrodinger's relationship with a crazy yet sweet girl for about 4 years now... We fight a lot and break up more times than I'd like to count... But in the end we always get back together....usually because she threatens to do something crazy if I don't *awkward seal face meme* ... I don't really know if that's healthy for either of us but that's just the way it is.

Currently kind of Single... But not really looking to mingle. I'd rather just be friends ^ ^

Well... That lasted a good 3 days -__-

No longer single

Eh, I guess it's just the way it is...

Edited by Crescent Light
  • Brohoof 1

Same here welp... 18yo guy here. Never had a gf, but had my feeling turned down 2 times...
I guess it isn't so bad after all. The world is harsh and most of the times we'll just have to solve our problems ourselves so there's no need to be worrying about being single. Just embrace that and learn how to life with yourself. It's gonna help big time in the future. We never know what life's gonna throw at us and I prefer feeling well in my own presence instead of seeking "true love" everywhere I go just to feel a bit safer.

Hello, 

I am single looking for a boyfriend free girl to be my M'lady

must be thin and be a 10/10 (no exceptions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what can i offer you?

you may use my fedora collection twice a week (wash before giving back)

when my grandmother is out of the house you may come over to make sex (only when i feel like it)

i am self trained in the arts of Samurai Ninja fighting (trained by watching Naruto) so i can protect you 

i am currently 357 pounds so there is more of me to love

i have been practicing how to kiss using my Luna Body pillow

i have an IQ of 3.8 trillion 

my grandma might die soon so i'm pretty much a millionaire 

and many more! 
-----------------------------------------

first date?: McDonald's you can pick anything you want ;)

important notes: i do NOT have a car so you will have to drive me on dates, due to an accident i temporarily lost a certain body part it was saved but it looks like some one glued an acorn to the bottom of my torso, i do not have a job so you will have to pay for everything on our dates unless my grandmother gives me money

if any one is interested please PM me "i'm DTF" 

seriously though single by choice and oddly chased by a few girls i get why people are down about being single but i don't think interwebs is the best place to look for some pony but that's just me personally i would never date some one over the net i could not handle long distance

• Brohoof 4

Being single doesn't really bother me even though I do sometimes wonder how it would be if I had a girlfriend or if someone had a crush on me. But since I'm socially inhibited, I can't help but see romantic relationships as intimidating. Having a best friend is more than enough for now!

I'm presently single and I'm perfectly okay with that. I've been through enough relationships already, that I've put finding even a love interest on pause. If it comes finding me, then great! But, until then, I'm good as I am.