Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

In a way I'm single now.. as in I don't have any romantic or sexual partners right now.. I have a few male friends who love me and everything, but I am currently finding it hard to return the feelings as of late.

• Brohoof 1

Single and I don't know if that will ever change.  I am such a mess socially that I really struggle to make friends in the first place so trying to find a partner will probably be impossible.  I had a good chance about 5 years ago now but I tossed it aside and I have regretted that decision ever since.

• Brohoof 1

I have many people in the vicinity pendent on me, for some reason. Most males smile nervously, unless some which are gay.

Do I like myself? No.

Do people around like me? Seems like yes. Specially when you're invited by a group of random girls to have a night of sex. Married women, adolocent girls, little children. My soul is magnetic.

Do I feel like it? Somehow, I don't feel this to be a genuine answer.

Conflictive childhood and absent family has made it so I have a hard time socializing. Not because I lack in skill, but because I'm aloof.

Often dissapearing from circle of friends, where trust is at peak. Almost like a family, and even then I wander off, like I'm still looking for myself.

I can't find myself. And all the natural and joyous expression from my early age, has somehow turned silent.

I do enjoy solitude, yet I wonder if this is correct. To keep growing inwards at the expense of my expression and contribution to this world.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

I have always been, but I am only 16, so it's not a big deal. Most of thr reason is I am antisocial. A relationship seems like a difficult thing to achieve especially now.

It's not because I don't want one, though I can definitely wait until I am ready. Not sure when (if I ever will be). XD

Edited by Namae

To update:

Nothing changed, still single, even tough I randomly get here and there online "I like/love you"

Too bad they are not my type, are under 18 or guys. worse case all 3 of it, lol.

Would be nice if a grown up girl that s rather my type would say that XD

To update:

Nothing changed, still single, even tough I randomly get here and there online "I like/love you"

Too bad they are not my type, are under 18 or guys. worse case all 3 of it, lol.

What type of girl do you like?

Well, first of the girl should be cute, not preferable smoking and of course liking MLP :D

mayby live in germany too.

Should like ideo games and F1 but I'm ready to try even without those.

dunno much what else, dont need to be a top model god like appearance, but not too bad either.

dunno, never really putted toooo much tough about it

Well, first of the girl should be cute, not preferable smoking and of course liking MLP :D

dunno much what else, dont need to be a top model god like appearance, but not too bad either.

Shame I don't live in Germany then :fluttershy:

Nope, never dated, only got "together" but never was anything serious. Had interest but didn't feel any connection with them so never took it to any other level other than "just friends". Not that I'd be any good at asking someone out, I've never done it before and would probably really hate doing it but I guess that's part of the process to start a relationship.

• Brohoof 2

I am single and okay with it, had a few crappy mates who wouldn't care if I suddenly fell into cardiac arrest in front of their gaming consoles.

Not ready for a relationship anyways, it can be very... demanding.

I don't know if I feel comfortable using the word "single" to describe myself because I feel like it means "available to date" or "not currently dating someone"

I am aromantic so I have no interest in dating or marriage meaning I am not available. But do I have a romantic partner? No I do not. Idk I feel weird using "single"

To update:

Shame I don't live in Germany then :fluttershy:

Well, looking at your profile, your lika a neighbour country, with water in the wa---wait, why you ask?

Because you basically just described me, well minus Germany and F1.

*Blink* Wait, wut? W-Well I said mayby and should, not must live and must like. I'm just a bit surprised XD Mayby we write more in status or so? Not want to off-topic here too much

We can talk in a private chat if you want to.

im sorry you guys but I can't help myself XD I have to!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=58T0NlhNweA

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 2

Well, it seems like it's becoming something of a tradition for me to post an update here.

As it stands, there's still no change in my relationship status. I'm still single and I haven't met anyone who is interested in dating me.

I'm trying to stay positive though. My social skills and confidence are better than they've ever been, I think now it is just a matter of being patient until I meet someone I'm compatible with.

I'm confident that she's out there somewhere and I will find her one day, because I will never stop trying.