sailu

So...how many of us are...single (me)

I wouldn't consider myself single, but idk if my SO and I are gonna last together very long, neither of us are really paying much mind to each other and I can't seem to have a serious chat with him anymore.

I've been so for a while, finally after some annoying amount of time (really I'm so odd at times, which my friends would know) I've think I've gotten past the fact I'm not in a relationship of any kind but I've got lots of good friends who come through for me when I need them to help me or others like an event recently I'm still having a buzz effect from that.

Basically if something was to happen i'd be happy but otherwise I'm finally ok with being on my own. I'm not sure why I posted here?

Maybe it's to say "I'm single and I don't actually mind anymore." 

Badges

To update:

Nothing changed, still single, even tough I randomly get here and there online "I like/love you"

Too bad they are not my type, are under 18 or guys. worse case all 3 of it, lol.

Would be nice if a grown up girl that s rather my type would say that XD

What type of girl do you like?

Well, first of the girl should be cute, not preferable smoking and of course liking MLP :D

mayby live in germany too.

Should like ideo games and F1 but I'm ready to try even without those.

dunno much what else, dont need to be a top model god like appearance, but not too bad either.

dunno, never really putted toooo much tough about it

Shame I don't live in Germany then :fluttershy:

Well, looking at your profile, your lika a neighbour country, with water in the wa---wait, why you ask?

Because you basically just described me, well minus Germany and F1.

*Blink* Wait, wut? W-Well I said mayby and should, not must live and must like. I'm just a bit surprised XD Mayby we write more in status or so? Not want to off-topic here too much

We can talk in a private chat if you want to. 

Seems as if this thread is doing something after all

Kek

Yup.

Got out of a bad relationship a few months ago. I've been enjoying being single for a while, but gonna start looking again. The baseline in what I need in a woman is someone who is emotionally mature and intellectually engaging.

I've found that it's actually quite difficult to find this, regardless of gender.

Badges

someone who is emotionally mature and intellectually engaging.

I've found that it's actually quite difficult to find this, regardless of gender.

Ain't that the truth brother

i just spent the past half an hour doing this... no freaking wonder i don't have a girlfriend XD
(because clearly there are more important things to be done in my spare time T-T )

my little pony friendship is magic season hiatus wait times:

season 1 episode 26: May 6, 2011 - season 2 episode 1: September 17, 2011 (134 days or 4 months 11 days)
season 2 episode 26: April 21, 2012 - season 3 episode 1: November 10, 2012 (203 days or 6 months 20 days)
season 3 episode 13: February 16, 2013 - season 4 episode 1: November 23, 2013 (280 days or 9 months 7 days)
season 4 episode 26: May 10, 2014 - season 5 episode 1: April 4, 2015 (329 days or 10 months 25 days)
season 5 episode 26: November 28, 2015 - season 6 episode 1: March 26, 2016 (119 days or 3 months 27 days)
average wait time: 213 days or roughly 7 months.
longest wait: season 4 finale to season 5 beginning.
shortest wait: season 5 finale to season 6 beginning.

(this may be incorrect and thus is not gospel)
Edited by Ju88snow

Badges