Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

17 year old single, I hope I could do better after I'm out of high school since only the most popular guys get the girls...

I want a relationship, but so far I could live without one since I build my self esteem and confidence and identity on myself, not on other people. That probably explains why I'm still alive when I'm in a school full of dating couples...

Edited by Solid Scorpion

• 6 months later...

Single here, my girlfriend dumped me over an eating disorder I was going through. I would love to have another girlfriend but don't really know anyone and not really a fan of online dating (plus I still want my ex back so).

I'm a single female. The last boyfriend I had was freshman year, and I didn't think it was going to work out so we broke up. But I still have this guy to comfort me. <3 *bacon sizzles in the background* Better than any guy at my school. EVEN IF HE IS 11 IN THIS PHOTO.

malfoy.jpg

If someone unironically uses the phrase "friendzone" in this thread I may become violent.

What was that about friendzone? I don't know what a "friendzone" is. Do you care to explain?

Been single my whole life, and honestly I always imagined myself to be alone for life. I think some people just aren't meant for love, and I'm one of them.

I'm single. I'm starting to realize that relationships and marriage are a lot more strenuous than what anyone can imagine. It's those reasons that make me somewhat glad I'm single.

Nevertheless, I'm friends with a wonderful girl from MLPF, and that's good enough for me  :pinkie: .

I was in one relationship this past summer. It was clear I was just an accessory, something to brag about to her friends,  so I got out after 3 days.

I've had way to many crushes, but now I'm back to floating freely.

I'm currently single and have never been in a relationship all my life. Not only that, I've never had a memorable experience with a non-related member of the opposite gender for awhile. I remember having a friend who was a member of the opposite gender during when I was just past toddler age. We had a lot of playdates. Also, during my early birthday parties, a lot of the attendees were of the opposite gender. As of now, while I would like a relationship since it would make me happier, I'm in no rush to get one. Why? Because first of all, I'm not in a comfortable social environment in the college I'm in. I don't know who to trust and I don't feel like I can relate to other girls there because many of them seem to figure themselves out socially based on what I observe. Second of all, I'm the type of person who would take it slowly rather than just rushing it. My current goal right now is to be more social with the opposite gender (preferably ones I can relate to and are in a similar situation as me) because I feel like I need a change in social scenery.

Another life long single here. 

The odds of it happening at this point are pretty low but I guess stranger things have happened.

Heck, my parents were married in their teens! I have a hard time even wrapping my mind around that.

I've been single all my life. Sometimes I think I want somebody, but then I think about how much work it would be and I think, "forget that". Maybe when they program a passable android I'll give it a go. :P Of course, I'm already taking advantage of electronics to remedy some of the plight of singleness.  ;)

Single even though I've had my share of hookups this college freshman year. I'm searching rn but every girl that likes me whether it be my stupid eyes, body etc., they get extremely clingy and only use me. It's pathetic and I'm tired of it. Just waiting for the right one

• Brohoof 1

I'm single and not ready to mingle. Never had a date, a few crushes here and there but never cared enough to really ask anyone out, the 5 or 6 girls that have asked me out, I've softly put down. Some think I'm asexual or gay for this because apparently it isn't possible to be straight and not want a relationship. The ignorance of most of society is part of what makes me this way I suppose. I just don't want to be tied down to anyone or deal with that type of drama. Oh wait, but apparently that's selfish? If I wanted to be with someone I'd just call up a friend.

• Brohoof 2

Various reasons that I'm single and plan to stay that way:

1. I'm huge into cars, and that takes a huge financial commitment. One that doesn't leave much room for a significant other

2. I'm a brony- I know there are pegasisters out there, but with most girls I'd have to either hide my love for the show or it would weird them out.

3. My experience in the past was not the best, let's just put it that way

4. I don't see the point of having a girlfriend if you're not sexually active, I don't see the point of being sexually active if you don't want kids, and I can't stand kids.

• Brohoof 2

I am currently single I did have a GF about a year ago which was ended by her though I do suspect she may have been cheating on me. I spent the better part after breaking up enjoying being single but lately I've been feeling a bit lonely and starting to miss that companionship.  

• Brohoof 1