Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

(edited)

I am single and I hate it. I couldn't get a date if it meant saving my own life. I have failed at it in real life and on the interent. I tried giving money to POF "plenty other fist" to help me find a date because apparently the special options that unlock when you give them money drematically increase your chances.

Almost every single girl completely ignored me. I talked to a few for a bit but they quickly lost interest and stopped talking to me.Internet dating is a scam as far as I am concerned.

Edited by Twilight Frost
  • Brohoof 2

I'm older than most of you here, and I've been single all of my life, but it was entirely by choice. I can only speak for myself when I say that I don't think I'm capable of opening myself up enough to fall in love with anyone in real life... :/

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm currently browsing a forum about My Little Pony in the dark with a bag of potato chips next to me on a sunny weekend.

I totally get all the chicks.

(forever alone)

I'm 18 and I'm single! Mostly because I don't want to repeat my brothers' fate, and type of relationships I see around doesn't make it any better.

Who am I kidding? I'm just a horrible person!  :lol:

I've pretty much accepted now that there's nobody out there for me. I waited too long to start dating and it's too late now.

Pfft, doubt that! There's no such thing as "too late". Unless tomorrow is the last day of your life which is unlikely to be truth =D

I'm 18 and I'm single! Mostly because I don't want to repeat my brothers' fate, and type of relationships I see around doesn't make it any better.

Who am I kidding? I'm just a horrible person! :lol:

Pfft, doubt that! There's no such thing as "too late". Unless tomorrow is the last day of your life which is unlikely to be truth =D

I'm 24. That's a very late age to have no relationship experience.

• Brohoof 2

I'm 24. That's a very late age to have no relationship experience.

Stereotypes, my friend. Never give up, don't be like me  :) Some people (and I know couple of them) found their couple at 30. 30!!! And now they live a happy life. Well, as happy as it can be.

I hope not to be single anymore when the Galla begins on campus, lol.  :P

so i'm a pretty good looking 25 yr old male (apparently 7-10 by some pretty hot girls..) but oddly enough i've been single for all of it, and also apparently ignored by most of the female population with no explanation why. and no i'm not a hermit lol i'm very outgoing, *a little shy* very respectable, kind hearted, *honestly maybe to big for my own good* have a job etc.

and i know i'm not doing anything wrong or do i have to be a *clears throat* a bucking flankhole! like what most of what movies and reality tell us...i think not.

Ahhh imin the same boat as you in many ways! 21 and not had a GF for 8 years?

Anyways, yeah i get told all the time I would be a great BF but never actually dated by anyone.

I am quite shy at times, and I think nerves after 8 years and also maybe being to picky with people holds me back! If your like me you may have built up dating in your mind to smoke it s more definite and bigger thing then it really is! In reality it's very casual!

(Although the I will admit I am Christian and only looking at dating Christian girls which is a bit different because non of us are thinking about sex in the short term :) )

• Brohoof 1

I am single. The thing is, I am a bisexual male and I fell in love with my best friend who is also male but he is straight so it just can't work... It really sucks. Once you get a taste of love it acts like a drug and I had a girlfriend before and now I miss the comfort of a relationship.

• Brohoof 1

Single. Male. 24. No dates, relationships, flings or anything else. Had a major crush that ended up in a love-hate relationship. After that I went dark-side (which disney will probably screw up... again). Had couple different problems: self esteem, looks, introvert, shy, passive, listener, etc etc. Changed a couple of them with the very much IDC attitude sadly still pretty passive and listener. Trying to become more aggressive but seems to fail a lot.

Unless I find a special somepony or well just a special some-"object" I doubt if I'll be in a relationship unless it's a Master-Slave relationship. I see most relationships in 1 of 2 ways. The woman gets abused and keeps going on. I guess that's the abused / bad boy type relationships. Then there is the manipulative women relationships. The latter was tried on me where this stupid pregnant ****** tried to hook up to me to take care of her and her ********** child since she didn't know who the dad was. Seems like most relationships aren't worth it anymore.

This has lead me to believe there might be future slave clone relationships where you buy a clone for a permanant relationship or a robot. Either one is fine but robots can be a bit cold at times and I really don't like cuddlying with ice sickles. Another possible thing would be to "train" a relationship. Get a young person and train and mold them into what you want. This could be controversial but if you buy a clone it kinda does it really matter? Also the clone could be anyone's even possibly a movie star or actor or even some custom model with your preferrences.

Things I have learned: Cooking because if your single you gotta learn to cook or at least heat up peas and spagetti, Plushies and large pillows make excellant cuddlers, more space for more nerd-doms, if you want someone to talk to and also lack real life friends like me there is internets and then there are plushies, hardcore gaming as I define it is gaming to escape reality or at least forget about your everyday problems.

Relationship probably not gonna happen for me so hopefully I can be a tyranical corporate dictator in my future life.

I will always be single.... By choice, though o3o I've actually had to turn some people down before. I just feel that I don't need anybody else to be happy, I mean, that's what friends are for.

In the words of Urdnot Wrex:

"I don't like people relying on me, and I bloody well don't like relying on them."

I'm still single because I never get to meet any women :( because I live out in the country and work with a bunch of old guys :okiedokielokie: I'm not going to lie, when I first joined the MLP fandom I thought it would be a good place to meet women, oh how wrong I was.....

• Brohoof 1

I'm a single pringle...

post-24411-0-40318800-1431324379.jpg

I have crush on this girl though. I eventually asked her out and I got the saddest result ever. Turns out she really liked me, but I was too slow, so she moved on. I think she still likes me a bit though, but maybe I'm just too reluctant to let go.  :(

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I've been a single parent for a few years. Wife died. Sadly I don't really have the option to start dating different women because my little girl is just four years old. Right now stability is the most important thing to us, as a family. Not different women coming and going until I find one I really like.

I probably won't feel comfortable dating anyone another decade or so. I might sort of.. cross paths with someone, if you know what I mean. But no relationships. -_-

Edited by Trickilee
  • Brohoof 4