Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

Ever since I started seeing people I've never been single for more than 2-3 months. I'm currently in a really nice relationship and I'm really satisfied with it. I don't think this relationship will end up with breaking up in the future.

I'm a single pringle...

attachicon.gif2102whi-w484h484z1-82899-single-pringle.jpg

I have crush on this girl though. I eventually asked her out and I got the saddest result ever. Turns out she really liked me, but I was too slow, so she moved on. I think she still likes me a bit though, but maybe I'm just too reluctant to let go.  :(

shit man if she still likes you a bit start talking to her, it ain't over yet! just, you know, don't come off too strong.

shit man if she still likes you a bit start talking to her, it ain't over yet! just, you know, don't come off too strong.

I still talk to her. She's a pretty good friend. I hint at her, and she hints at me back, but we try to keep it subtle.  ;)

I still talk to her. She's a pretty good friend. I hint at her, and she hints at me back, but we try to keep it subtle.  ;)

If she hints back why keep it subtle? Subtle never leads to relationships!

btw I dont mean to sound pushy, I've just had missed opportunities and don't want anyone else to have them.

I'm single because I'm busy a lot. Lost my last girlfriend because of my career choice. Haha! Kind of looking but it seems like plenty of girls I've met lately would rather be with a computer programmer than with a guy like me. Ah well! :P

(edited)

Sure why not... *Sits down in Chair and leans back* So I'm Chip Circuit and I'm single... can't say happily since I do like having another there for me. 

Edited by Chip Circuit

Well, I am single.... The only reason is I had a matespirit that was a tad bit "older" than me and he didn't want to get in trouble so we left each other. (we were together for 3 years because he didn't know my age.)

(edited)

Yeah I am single at the time being and at times the whole wanting to be in a relationship does pass me by from time to time. Honestly though I have more than enough stuff to keep me busy day to day right now as it stands. I have my job which I am so thankful to have right now. That and knowing I will be back in August taking more college classes is more than enough motivation to keep me going day to day. If I happen to meet a girl sometime down the line maybe so? But I'm not going to worry myself right now and let myself be consumed in wishing I was in a relationship nor rush into one just to "be in one".

Edited by Gone Airbourne

I've all ready stated that I was single but I think I'm one of those people who don't actually wan't those things but just wan't to get it out of my system.

(edited)

I'm 19 and single. I'm a virgin whose never even had his first kiss. I'm waiting for the right one. As to what I look for in a girlfriend, my standards are ideally high and I don't plan on ever lowering them. I know exactly the kind of girl I want―someone honest, trustworthy, attentive, sympathetic, generous, bright, confident, humanitarian, venturesome, and nonconformist. At the very least, what I really would like is to have a genuine and long-lasting friendship with such a girl whose beauty shines both inwardly and outwardly. I would want someone who can understand me and sympathize with me intellectually and emotionally.

Until the day comes in which I'll come across such a girl, I'll be reading in peaceful solitude and learning more about the world in which we live.

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 1

Single lady here! Went through a really sucky breakup about a year ago, and really need to get back out there again!

Anypony, feel free to PM me! Looking for friendship before relationships~

• Brohoof 2