Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...how many of us are...single (me)

sailu

Single lady here! Went through a really sucky breakup about a year ago, and really need to get back out there again!

Anypony, feel free to PM me! Looking for friendship before relationships~

You are going to get a whole lot of PMs  :P

(edited)

I have a crush IRL and we have become friends, which is a nice start, but there's really no guarantee how that'll end up. Is there consensus that being close friends with someone is the foundation for a resilient and fulfilling relationship?

In the end, it might not come to pass and I'm going to have to be OK with that. In the meantime, I think I'm going to be loyal to her until things are definitive -- one way or the other. I'm aware that it's risky but honestly, I've already told her that I'm interested so I am personally and morally inclined not to be fooling around in the meantime (being kind of a recluse, that should be easy). Sure, she may have told me that she sees me more as a friend but having gotten to know her, it's clear that she doesn't want a relationship with anyone during this time and that she isn't one to just jump into them. She isn't one to believe in short-term relationships and I can tell that she's very careful about who she's going to want to grow old with. That's the kind of relationship I'm hoping for as well. Only time will tell how this all turns out.

Egh... There are other reasons behind me being single. I have no experience and I think that's for the best. Not having a first time despite being 25 might seem like a shame at first but it may be a blessing in disguise. What do you think is worse? Not having a first time or regretting your first time? The latter isn't something that can be undone. As someone who's been through mild sexual abuse, I know how damaging an encounter gone wrong can be... If it's going to happen, it better be special, it better be right because if it does go wrong, it could could complete my undoing and who knows how long it'll take to recover from that -- provided that I even do in the first place.

Edited by SunBurn
  • Brohoof 1

Super duper single. It's been like... over a year since I've had a date. I just haven't met anyone I've clicked with. I had a crush on this guy, buuuuut he's dating someone else now, so I'm trying to back as far off as I can get.  :adorkable: 

I'm trying to just enjoy where I'm at right now, even though it's hard sometimes. I really want a romantic relationship, but more than that I want the right relationship. No use making myself miserable with the wrong person. 

• Brohoof 2

been single for a while now lol i dont mind long distance as long as there trustworthy honest and caring kind and romantic and have a great personality no cheaters or lie!.... although i have mostly trust issues but im ready to date again.

You are going to get a whole lot of PMs :P

Really? I didnt read many of the other comments, am I one of the only girls?! Lucky me? ~ haha!

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, single girls here are more rear then bronies in the pacific ocean :lol:

That might not be entirely true, as they may just not like to post about that type of stuff :P

• Brohoof 2

Really? I didnt read many of the other comments, am I one of the only girls?! Lucky me? ~ haha!

I hope you get nice messages. :) I would pm you but you probably wouldn't like me.

I hope you get nice messages. :) I would pm you but you probably wouldn't like me.

Why would you think that? I pretty much like everyone as long as they aren't mean or anything!  :D

• Brohoof 1

Single lady here! Went through a really sucky breakup about a year ago, and really need to get back out there again!

Anypony, feel free to PM me! Looking for friendship before relationships~

I'd message you, but I'm pretty boring and a terrible conversation partner since I never know what to talk about :(

I'd message you, but I'm pretty boring and a terrible conversation partner since I never know what to talk about :(

don't put yourself down, never hurts to at least have another friend :D

• Brohoof 2

If it makes you feel better, i'm pretty boring too! All of you need to buck up and just message people! (hehe. buck.)  :P

• Brohoof 1

don't put yourself down, never hurts to at least have another friend :D

I agree with Chip. . Anyone can chat with me, Don't care the topic  ;) 

I never had a boyfriend or my first kiss. It can be sad at times because most of my friends are dating, but I don't let that get to me too much. I hope to find a guy who's honest, trustworthy, has good morals, funny, and kind. I will never ever date someone who's a jerk and does stupid stuff like getting drunk and doing drugs. I believe my boyfriend will come when the time is right.

• Brohoof 5

Well, I'm pretty much used to it. Nearly 21 1/2 years old and never even had a relation. I don't even know if there was somepony in my life who loved me but just didnt told me. The only times I had feeling was in my first school, but dunno if it was real love for her, I wasnt even 10 years old, lol. And, that was love, an user here, but never even started.

Tough sometimes I wish I had a girl, somepony to cuddle with and so on. Even when it's distance over Internet, at least somepony who loves me and I loving back. I can get mad from times, but usually its my own fault for that, usually I'm friendly and caring, helping friends if they need it. I never really lied, except it is too private, but never done something really bad, not even drinking alcohol, smoking, fighting or whatever.

My life sucks, so I'm not surprised I'm still single, I'm just too shy and barely any girl I see outside looks interesting. But I always say myself, just keep living, mayby one day, mayby not.

• Brohoof 1

I never had a boyfriend or my first kiss. It can be sad at times because most of my friends are dating, but I don't let that get to me too much. I hope to find a guy who's honest, trustworthy, has good morals, funny, and kind. I will never ever date someone who's a jerk and does stupid stuff like getting drunk and doing drugs. I believe my boyfriend will come when the time is right.

Yeah always be willing to wait, don't rush into things :)

Honestly I've been in the dating world and I will say waiting until you find that perfect person is the best thing to do :D 

I do wish sometimes I had waited longer been in a few upseting relationships 

• Brohoof 2

I don't really see myself getting into a relationship. I am just one of those people that you would love to have as a friend, but nothing more...but then again, that is what a stereotypical nerd is like where I live: You are only liked because you can help others with their classwork and homework. 

This can be argued against by my friends, seeing as how they either have or at least had girlfriends before...well...except for one. He doesn't like any type of relationship involving other people...

(edited)

Posted in here before but I might as well go ahead and give an update.

At present I'm 24 and I'm still single.

But I think the day when that finally changes is now within sight and I think that I will find someone within the next couple years if I keep meeting new people and improving my confidence.

Earlier this week I asked a woman for her phone number for the first time in my life after we got along very well during a meetup in a pub. I was highly surprised when she said yes.

A few days later, it's looking like nothing will come of it this time, but now that I've asked once I have no excuse for being too shy to ask next time.

Now it's just a matter of having patience until I meet the right person.

Edited by Sonic Reindeer
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

For some reason I like to be single. I had several girlfriends but only one of them was the "keep it" type but after 3 years our ways were no longer headed the same direction. I'm good with hanging out with my friends, playing games, watching ponies for now, but if somebody appears whom I can have nice conversations I gladly change my priorities. I really like girls who are kind-hearted, reliable and like to share their problems with me in order to solve them if I can help with that. According to this I like to speak with people about their problems, if I can help I do, give advice or just solace them. Ofc in my area most of the girls are not my type so I just wait for the one. Until then I will just enjoy my everyday life and focus the other goodies I have got from life(colorful ponies yeah!).

Edited by Kerberossz