Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only one whose waifu is an OC?

Zekromic

Hai guys, I'm wondering if I'm the only one who claimed an OC as a waifu, instead of one of the canon characters of MLP. I only saw comments of official characters being their waifus, specially Twily  :P

Well, if you want to create your own character and dehumanized them like that, fine... But I'd really hope you aren't claiming someone else's OC as a 'waifu', because that would be incredibly disturbing.

• Brohoof 1

Well, that would be a switch, but I am also curious. Are you thinking of your own OC in a Pygmalion-like tryst of your own mind, or someone else's OC?

Dunno about you guys, but I've seen a lot of this kind of OC-waifu thing from places where the community churns out quality content on a regular basis. When the canon material fails to fulfill that little niche one would like to see in a waifu material, usually fanmade stuff will be able to fill that gap, especially when it's very well made and disturbingly cute. Yes, I'm looking at you, Button's mom...

Oh yeah, I forgot to clear that one out, said OC belongs to someone else, it's not mine XD. 

Well, if you want to create your own character and dehumanized them like that, fine... But I'd really hope you aren't claiming someone else's OC as a 'waifu', because that would be incredibly disturbing.

Well, it one of the many OC in his fic, and it's not even the main character, so, I don't think it's THAT disturbing in this case  :P

She's not well known unlike others like Buttom's mom, since she's from a rather obscure fanfiction here as far as I know: All American Girl, by shinzakura