Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What is your favorite cartoon of all time?

Alex Z

(edited)

What is your favorite cartoon of all time?

1. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls and My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale
  2. The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  3. Unikitty!
  4. DuckTales (2017)
  5. Batman: The Animated Series
  6. The Ghost and Molly McGee
  7. Hamster and Gretel
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

Believe My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is for me, it make much impact to than any other I like which believe not sure any cartoon I was into much, Batman Animated, Ghostbusters and/or Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles, He Man or Reboot, maybe when I'm young, but not sure it make me into more than FIM. Other that come 2nd Graity Falls, it has something I enjoyed.

• Brohoof 1

There's this one show I really like that's pretty niche and has a cult following, it's titled 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic', has anyone else ever heard of it?

(Jokes aside, it's that - definitely the show that at least had the most impact on me and obviously still enjoy. Other favorites are Steven Universe, The Owl House, Gravity Falls and Animaniacs (both)).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve got a bunch
Other than MLP
Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Teen Titans, Batman the animated series, Ducktales (2017), South Park, Avatar the Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Miraculous Ladybug, Yugioh (I enjoyed up to 5Ds) and Helluva Boss.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...

I'd say it's somewhat of a tie between Steven Universe, She-ra and the Princesses of Power, and MLP:FIM 

Tho at this point MLP:FIM is more of an honorable mention for #1 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Update: Not anymore. Avatar the Last Airbender is the beast Western cartoon I’ve ever seen.

Avatar gets my vote as well. Love FiM but oh man ATLA is on a whole other level. Not even Korra could get close to the magic that it had.