Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Franchise(s) You Liked Once But Dislike Now

Castle Bleck

Kingdom Hearts.

358/2 Days was when it started getting too depressing and convoluted, Birth By Sleep just made it worse, then Dream Drop Distance pretty-much put the series on life-support.

I'll give KH one last chance with III. But if it doesn't fix the bulls*** and/or only adds even more, then I'm done with the series.

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 3

Well, there are series that I have given up on new entries of, but will likely never stop liking the previous ones (The Sims), and there are series that I sadly can't find the same enjoyment out of anymore (Animal Crossing).

However, dislike is a strong word here that I don't know that I can apply to any series I have enjoyed in the past. I could say Ed, Edd & Eddy, but again, that's more I just don't get it anymore. I don't particularly dislike it, I just don't understand why I liked it so much when I was in elementary school. lol

(edited)
On 10/15/2014 at 12:49 PM, Banul said:

Also Naruto. Like it for a while and then steadily started to really dislike it.

Naruto will officially end next month, BTW.

Edited by Anti-Villain

I am a huge fan of comic books. The far superior yet under appreciated Sonic the Hedgehog comic had a great run until they rebooted the whole story and I couldn't take it.

As for other shows and series, I've grown disinterested in Pixar and DC comics/movies lately over the years.

But Naruto to me is still awesome!

Ben 10. I used to idolize that show, from the original all the way to ultimate alien...but then they just slaughtered the whole story with Ben 10: Omniverse...Kevin's story, the origins of the plumbers kids, even the artstyle are all completely wrecked. I hate the new Ben 10 series, I just wish they'd bring th old one back... :(

• Brohoof 3

Ben 10. I used to idolize that show, from the original all the way to ultimate alien...but then they just slaughtered the whole story with Ben 10: Omniverse...Kevin's story, the origins of the plumbers kids, even the artstyle are all completely wrecked. I hate the new Ben 10 series, I just wish they'd bring th old one back... :(

My thoughts exactly.

The only thing that comes to mind would be the Red Lantern comics. Sometime before issue 20 or something they started dropping and haven't picked up since.

Well... This is an interesting topic :D I will drive myself to join in ;)

Videogames: I used to like a game called Dog's Life. I think some people might know it :P I still like it but... It's different.
I loved it when I was a kid but now it feels very weird and the comedy.. OMG, the comedy... It's some of the worst I've seen in videogame history.

TV Series: I liked shows like Teletubbies, Backyardigans, Blue's Clues... I LOVED Attack on Titan when I watched it. But the more people I see obsessed with it, the more I drive myself to dislike it :( I will still check it out when the next "season" comes out... But the fans killed it for me.

Edited by xOkamii

The first part of Naruto (the not-Shippuden part) once it became pure filler. Ugh. :eww:

Gears of War after GoW3. HATED Judgement. :mellow:

I don't like Re:_HAMATORA as much as the first season of the show, but I don't know that I HATE it... :comeatus:

Definetly Mighty Morphin Power Rangers . I lost interest in it when I was 12, but I watched it again recently and thought to myself "Holy shit, I was retarded!". I was just perplexed by the fact that I liked that crap! Stupid idea, terrible effects, embarassing villains and even more embarassing plots. >:(

Edited by GrauWitz

One series that I used to be crazy about was Bleach. I watched everything up until Azien was defeated, which felt let the biggest letdown I'd ever experienced.Then I didn't really watch anything else for a while. After my friend told me everything that happens, I gave up and declared that in my eyes, Bleach ended after Azien's defeat

Another one would have to be Epic Mickey. As disappointing as the first game was, delivering almost nothing that it promised to, I still found it to be relatively decent and enjoyable. Epic Mickey 2, I couldn't play for more than an hour before I hated it