Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Is Nintendo irrelevant?

Lankman

(edited)

Also, there's an important question to be asked:

Relevant to whom?

To adults? Yes. (The Pokémon/Zelda generation is very loyal) To teens? Probably less so. To children? Of course. To me? Always. To the media at large? Maybe not. To gamers at large? Yeah. To aliens? Who knows.

It all depends on who we're talking about!

Edited by AmberDust

I've seen this sort of talk a lot when browsing on the Internet. I say Nintendo's still doing a really good job. I mean, c'mon. They've made one of the best games of all time, Super Smash Bros.! This goes to show they never cease to amaze us.

I bet some of these Nintendo dislikers are hardcore Call of Duty fans.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
On 10/15/2014 at 10:44 PM, Lankman said:

I feel like every gamer on the planet these days hate Nintendo with a burning passion, especially the ones that started gaming last gen.

It kinda changed! Pokemon Go was the first that changed people's view, and then Super Mario Maker.

Today, many people are praising Nintendo. So opposite!

Right now, Nintendo is covering up their losses, which includes a lot of leaked confidential material, by releasing that material as new games for the Switch. Try to make money while you still can!

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I was JUST coming here to say something like that. XD 

I hear the Super Mario Bros. NES overworld theme in my head while you are saying that :mlp_icwudt:

It’s certainly no more irrelevant that any other console because the competition isn’t exactly great in my opinion. If anything I’d say Nintendo is better than all the others because they don’t simply mimic everyone else; they actually try to innovate.

• Brohoof 1