Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess-Sunbutt

(edited)
Dear Princess Sunbutt,   Do you like cakes? If so, what is your favorite kind?   Your Faithful Pegasus Pony Citizen That Is Pretty Alright With Staying Right Here,   Lunatic Envy

Ooh I enjoy cakes of all kinds but I have to admit that one cake Pinkie and the other bakers brought to Canterlot a couple years back was quite a delight, haven't had something that good in a long while.   

Edited by Princess-Sunbutt
  • Brohoof 1

What are your favorite cartoons?

I dont really follow any cartoons as religiously as MLP but I do like Adventure Time and Gravity falls.....Now that I think about it, have you ever heard of SatAM? Its a cartoon from over twenty years ago that focuses on freedom fighters trying to overthrow a tyrannical dictator, thats my second favorite cartoon of all time. Good thing stuff like that never happens in Equestria. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Have you ever taken a stroll on the moon just to take your mind off of things?

I tried that once, its completely silent and a lot of rocks. Its rather unpleasant actually, I'll just stick to short walks through the Canterlot gardens.

Do you read fanfiction?

Twilight sent me some of that, its.......interesting. I don't know what she thinks me and Luna do in our spare time but its certainly not what she thinks it is.

Do you read fanfiction?

post-29731-0-48141000-1413509806_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture inspired by that earlier post, I may draw something again if more people keep bringing on the questions.

Edited by Princess-Sunbutt
  • Brohoof 3

Dear Princess Sunbutt, What genre of music do you prefer? Your sister's faithful subject, Seraph Star

I love classical music, I always did since I was a little filly. The rise and flow of the sounds makes it absolutely enchanting to listen to, though I am partial to that new thing they're calling dubstep too.  

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, so whose music would you prefer (if it were, say, only listen to -choice- for a year or so)? Octavia's or Vinyl Scratch's.

In the end Id have to go with Octavia's music. If I were to listen to Vinyl's 'beats' for a year on end Id probably go deaf, or insane.  

• Brohoof 1

You're harboring a wanted criminal then?

What.....No. :unsure:  Did I say she was under my bed? I mean she's in the dungeon, yes the dungeon. I actually have to go there right now and take care of.....stuff....bye.

How does one turn into a mermaid?

By using Mermaid Magic! If that does work I recommend adding more fish to your diet. 

• Brohoof 2