Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Who stays up past 3 am?

depends on how my next day will be.

sometimes i have so much work to finish that i need to stay up past midnight, but rarely past 3 AM.

Badges

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patrick Star: Oh boy 3:00 am!

All the time. I love the nighttime. 

I'm always awake past 3am there is no reason but I have narcolepsy and it makes me hate sleeping so I do t do it   Who else stays awake well onto the next day

I normally get to bed at 3-4 AM, yes, even on testing nights.

It almost cost me a physics credit last year, je ne regrette rien.

Badges

Most of the time, I go to bed between 10 and 11 pm.  The first time I went to college, I frequently stayed up beyond reasonable hours; in fact, on one occasion, I didn't see the sun for three days because I stayed up all night, went to bed before dawn, and woke up after dusk.  That gave me some bad jet lag.

Last month, I pulled an all-nighter working on a project for my Art History class, in which I had to design my own church/temple.  After seeing everyone else's projects, I recognize that I spent waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time working on it.  But, it combined too many of my favorite things: drafting, math, geometry, art, theology...  So I stayed in front of my desk for eighteen hours working on it (it turned out beautiful, by the way).  I finished working on it a half hour before I normally get up, so there wasn't much point in going to bed.  And I wasn't able to go to bed until 10 pm that night due to responsibilities.  In total, I was awake for 34 hours before I got to sleep.

Well, technically, I did fall asleep for about 10 minutes in my sociology class.  While holding onto my cup of coffee.  I think the professor didn't wake me because she understood that I was trying my best to stay awake.

I used to do this all the time when I was a little younger. I got used to the 6 AM to 3 PM work schedule I was on though, and now even though I'm not on that kind of schedule anymore, I often fall asleep around 11 :(

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

I really just stay awake until around 6 AM on non-school nights, but I think 10:00 on school nights is messing with my 6 AM schedule.

When there is no school the day after, I always tend to sleep way after 3am, sometimes even 5am

So, I really like to do random stuff at night and I'm not that kind of guy that like to force himself to go to sleep

I rarely do as I usually can get to sleep relatively fast. Lately I've been going to bed at about 1 or 2am though. 

Badges

I go to sleep at midnight and wake up at 5:00am in the morning im a very light sleeper normally I would sleep for 12 hours but now I sleep for 9 hours 

I almost always stay up past 3 A.M. on non-school days (or basically before any day I need to wake up early on) unless I'm really tired. I'm definitely more of a night person.

Badges

Because I'm mostly a night-shifter at work I'm always going to sleep at around 2 am. 3 am is the latest I've stayed awake, and I've ended up waking up at around 9 or 10 am, 11 am at the latest. It really throws me off in terms of natural sleep schedule, but I can't help it when my manager keeps scheduling me night shifts ;;

All the time, since I'm a total night owl! I know I should break the habit, but I really can't seem to do so...