Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who stays up past 3 am?

Discordly Cutiepie

Nope, I don't. These days I'm trying to fix my sleeping pattern, so because of that, I tend to get to sleep around 12:00-1:00 am.

If there is a school day tomorow, I try to get to sleep at a reasonable time, however if it gets to the point of 3am I simply wont wake up in time, so I just end up forcing myself to stay awake the entire night. But if its a free day, videogames all the way to morning!

• Brohoof 1

Rarely. The latest I typically go to bed is 2 or 2:30 in the morning, and it happens more often than I care to admit. Went to bed at 1 this morning. It's so frustrating sometimes because I want to go to bed earlier and I know how bad I'll feel the next day, but I do it anyway >_<

I've stayed up way later than 3 am many times, and while I've had a lot of fun doing so it just doesn't feel worthwhile in the long-run. It's ended up causing me to have a lot of problems with sleeping well/enough and being sufficiently awake during the day, and from my experience sleep difficulties make everything else in life far more difficult than it needs to be. 

I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule so I sleep through the night and stay awake during the day.

I've stayed up way later than 3 am many times, and while I've had a lot of fun doing so it just doesn't feel worthwhile in the long-run. It's ended up causing me to have a lot of problems with sleeping well/enough and being sufficiently awake during the day, and from my experience sleep difficulties make everything else in life far more difficult than it needs to be. 

I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule so I sleep through the night and stay awake during the day.

I'm convinced he doesn't go to sleep.

Alsooo, I've been trying to fix my sleeping schedule since it's so out of wack.

I've been sleeping at 2am and waking up at 11am. Whoops.

• Brohoof 1

During the holidays or other longer breaks i often stay up until 3 am or even longer. I remember that during last year Christmas break I used to stay up until 4 am having fun with friends on Skype and playing games :P  But bad thing is that after few nights like that I have big problems with fixing my sleep schedule to more "normal".

I usually head in around 6am, and then wake up at roughly Noon.  :o

The mornings seem to hold little interest most of the time, and the night is thankfully quiet.  :comeatus:

Quiet enough to focus and get to work, though cold!  :blink:

Going by the time in Singapore though, I head to bed a 10pm sharp!  :lol:

This is all of course irrelevant, as time is not only relative, it is subjective.  :please:

...and I really should lay off the emotes, but they're so cute :catface: 

My brain keeps me awake whenever it feels like it. It doesn't understand the concept of time. 

I don't have a normal sleep schedule anymore.  :( I sleep whenever my brain and body decide I should. 

I am usually awake around 3am though.  :)  And I'm usually on the internet at the same time.  :wacko:

• 4 years later...

I typically go to bed before 11 pm most nights but sometimes I might wake up at 3 and am awake for an hour. My sleeping schedule is kinda whacked 

After I joined this forum, on a regular basis yes! But I blame my new friends for their "time zones" :orly: (I am a nice guy, as you can see, blaming friends)

• Brohoof 1

I rarely slept out to 3 am, and much less now. I used to sleep at 2 am, but even that’s unadvisable. I wake up with hangover-like symptoms lately. Hangover-like because all I do is game, not drink, I don’t even like alcohol  :mlp_yeehaa:

No, that's actually when I wake up now. Since I stared working I have to wake up pretty early and now my body has gotten used to it lol

On 10/16/2014 at 2:59 AM, Dashie23 said:

meh... I have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning for school. I used to go to bed at 9:00, but now it's closer to 10:00. On weekends, it's 11:00 to 11:30. I do have nights where I wake up at 3 in the morning though.

Me to