Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who stays up past 3 am?

Discordly Cutiepie

• 2 months later...

Oh man, finally a thread that speaks to me. The history of my sleeping pattern is so expansive and filled with twists and turns that it could probably be adapted into a gritty television drama featuring a bunch of Scandinavian police and a misunderstood criminal named Steve. Over the past five years I've done it all: went to bed at 9pm and woken up at 5:30am, went to bed at 9am and woken up at 3pm, and just about every hour interval in between that, too. Right now I usually sleep a little after 3am and I wake up at whatever random time takes my fancy (today it was around 10), but that will inevitably change at some point too I'm sure.

• Brohoof 1

Update: Pretty much every day I'm at my boyfriend's house. Heck, some days I've stayed up until 8 AM and slept until like 5 PM. Weird. :huh: I swear he's making me nocturnal or something.

Like today, he WOKE UP at 1:30 AM after going to sleep at like 8:30 AM. :confused:

Edited by AngelDustlicious

• 1 year later...

If I’m up that late now it’s usually because I’m having issues sleeping. I used to work 3rd shift so everyday I’d be up at that time.

• Brohoof 1