Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Balareth! (all kinds of questions you want)

Rethajni

Also what is your pony?Well mine is applejack,fluttershy,and pinkiepie

Like applejack she more like me in personality strong hard working honest mare :)

Fluttershy is more like me most of the time scared and shy around people if I don't know them well :D

And not but not least Pinkiepie....I always happy when I make somepony happy and when I eat some sweets like sugary stuffs I get super hyper and when I get depressed well I can always drink some energy drinks that it helps me cope with it,makes me even more hyper sometimes it makes me crazy tho..... in fact I'm drinking one right now :(

(nice bunny you got there it is so cute <3)

Edited by Princess_Moonlight

Also what is your pony?Well mine is applejack,fluttershy,and pinkiepie

Like applejack she more like me in personality strong hard working honest mare :)

Fluttershy is more like me most of the time scared and shy around people if I don't know them well :D

And not but not least Pinkiepie....I always happy when I make somepony happy and when I eat some sweets like sugary stuffs I get super hyper and when I get depressed well I can always drink some energy drinks that it helps me cope with it,makes me even more hyper sometimes it makes me crazy tho..... in fact I'm drinking one right now :(

(nice bunny you got there it is so cute <3)

sorry for the late response, i think Twilight because im interested to know about everything and i have that curious eyes to see how things work, is nice when you learna a bunch of amazing things about this world

Rarity because i feel really creative about my stuff, am very perfectionist and selective, i remember when rarity was making the dresses for her friends and she was signing, it happens to me i make the draws and feels inspiration, i think i feel identified with Rarity in the episode of suited for success, inspiration manifestation, creme de la creme i think its called

last but not least, ill say Applejack, i know i said before Fluttershy but i've changed im a worker and am very honest person, but also i try to bring the truth to my friends and also to work hard and be brave

and thank you! is my Angel bunny 

• Brohoof 1

Who is your crush?

just wondering..

well... thorugh time i've seen a lot of ponies, and films celebrities is hard to choose XD

take a look in the mirror and you find the answer

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Aww that's so sweet

you are the best

WE are the best ;)

Quick! Do not think about Ponies!?

And to make this a question... was that a question?

nope, that was an order, well more like a doubtful order and it may fall in the categorize of think a order to me and you think about it? e. g. wait... what should i order? Do not think about Ponies!?

Edited by Balareth
  • Brohoof 1

Hi Balareth! We love having your questions and answers! We also like how you animated your OC's to make them actually look like they talk!  ^_^

Me and Cinnamon Pop, wanted to ask. "How did you come up with, Chatterbox, Soury Crunch, and the others?"

(edited)

Hi Balareth! We love having your questions and answers! We also like how you animated your OC's to make them actually look like they talk!  ^_^

Me and Cinnamon Pop, wanted to ask. "How did you come up with, Chatterbox, Soury Crunch, and the others?"

Well, before make them speak i only had Chatterbox, and i make my own custom emoticons for any expression so ponies i talk to really know my feelings and Chatterbox as well, then i begin to feel curious about making GIF and in those times i was learning flash so i just come up with idea, i think it was a "what if...?" moment, so i animate them because flash works with frames, so Gifs and all the videos as well, so i found some sites where i can make a sequence of images into a gif, i make some models of ponies talking, and i did my early gifs of chatterbox, with that, that would be even more vivid the interview to ponies.

now going to your question, ill say that Flowerflame was my first OC, i havent uploaded her pony version just the Eg version, and of course it was a alicorn but i turn into a pegasus because nobody likes alicorn ocs and i use her inRp and thats it, i was trying to make a crazy/funny/random pony, a personality that is the mix between pinkie and Twilight

i used other OC known as Blizzard Storm to make questions in the Ask a Pony section, my favorite, so i decided to make a OC that makes more sense in interviews, who? a journalist, that works for newspaper and magazines, in Canterlot, so i made chatterbox, i wanted to make her design intelectual yet friendly, glasses, a formal jacket, a nice colour and mane, a obvious cutie mark and a unicorn so she can handle the notepad, she is friendly, nice and kind, i think her personality is a mix between fluttershy and applejack. Void Nagatis is originally the character of a novel i wrote and i wanted to ponify him, in the novel he is the son of a priest of Chaos that wanted to break the rules of physics and bring "true freedom" to men but the novel was lost and i decided to bring Void into the MLP world but this time alter his story and he is the son of Discord and Celestia his personality is a mix between Maud and Shinning Armor.

Last but not least, soury Crunch, where i took the inspiration? pickles! you see in xmas i received some jars of vegetables and fruits, i never ate a pickle before and when i ate it i really loved it, and in those day i thught that there was a time to add a new oc so i said "its pretty obvious!" pickles! but i cant name her Pickle Something cuz that would be very obvious so i describe how pickels are: crunchy, Sour, green.... hmmm and that was the answer Soury Crunch, in New Years Eve i did a contest and my OCs voted for Soury to represent my profile in 2015  and it happened, am gonna do the same for the next xmas holiday to see one that represents me in the 2016 her personality is a mix between Rarity and Button's mom

hey I know I said this is your ocs ask blog but do you like pie?

i do love pies  specially lemon pie, i wish to know how to make apple pies, i know some recipes to make pies and some of they look really delicious but i like to experiment and try new things

Edited by Balareth

• 2 weeks later...

Peppermint Frosting, Eclipse Typhoon, Meadow Sunbeam, and I wish you a Happy Birthday!

thank you very much! thts really very kind of them! i hope i can interact with them more often! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! :3 What's the cutest pony- canon or otherwise- you've ever seen? :fluttershy:

am sorry for Really slow reply is not common to receive questions here

the cutest pony i ever seen is a tough question, for example Sweetie Belle, she is the pony that make me said "d'awww" most of the time also Trixie, sounds weird but to me is like a cute evil pony when she was bad, and also Flufflepuff

as for OCs that is even more difficult to answer since most OCs i RP with have a dark past or dark intentions but if i have to choose ill say Cinnamon pop and a Friend's OC named Source

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I see you a lot around these forums, and I really appreciate your questions and you interest in other people and their characters!

Anyhoo--do you like to read? Will you tell me about your favourite book/author?

I see you a lot around these forums, and I really appreciate your questions and you interest in other people and their characters!

Anyhoo--do you like to read? Will you tell me about your favourite book/author?

(cute avatar) 

thank you for your interest! i really love to hear about stories about bronies and OCs is like reading a nice book and now that you ask it, i really enjoy Harry Potter Books the first one is my favorite, i also like to read Faust of Goethe and the Divine Comedy of Dante Aligheri those are interesting books full of culture and epic adventures! ^^

• Brohoof 1

(cute avatar) 

thank you for your interest! i really love to hear about stories about bronies and OCs is like reading a nice book and now that you ask it, i really enjoy Harry Potter Books the first one is my favorite, i also like to read Faust of Goethe and the Divine Comedy of Dante Aligheri those are interesting books full of culture and epic adventures! ^^

I'm glad you like my avatar. :wub: she's so festive!

gif_by_rebecca_47-d9jcq9g.gif

In that case, I can't recommend Discworld enough. :P It's fantasy-comedy, and contains some very good observations on the human condition. I feel like you'd enjoy it. :P

The first Harry Potter was my favourite, too. It was so magical and full of whimsy.

Edited by AmberDust

I'm glad you like my avatar. :wub: she's so festive!

sig-4257438.gif_by_rebecca_47-d9jcq9g.gi

In that case, I can't recommend Discworld enough. :P It's fantasy-comedy, and contains some very good observations on the human condition. I feel like you'd enjoy it. :P

The first Harry Potter was my favourite, too. It was so magical and full of whimsy.

Indeed she is pretty and very festive!

and Discworld sounds good too for the observation on human condition, that caught my eye, i'll have to give a check later ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Question out of the blue: do you like anime, or if you want to go a darker route of your mind, hentai for that matter?

well, i like Anime but am very selective when cartoons and anime is about, i enjoy an anime called Mysterious Girlfriend X, Sailor Moon, 20 Century Boys and ranma 1/2 is one of my favorites as for hentai.. well when is was a kid me and my cousin were invited with a friend of his and we watch a hentai called Behind Close Doors, it was good sometimes but most scenes were too much, am not a hentai fan that much, only if i found something good on the web, am more of 3d hentai like Umemaro, now that im on this phase of transformation my mind is too much busy to pay attention to tv or series

It's been a really long time since i used this thread, so I'm gonna give a little bump and yes, if you want to bring your OC to talk or make some RP in the interview, you are most welcome too, always and forever

• 4 years later...