Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv New Filly Funtasia Teaser

Andaasonsan

... Okay I'll say it. It wasn't bad. This teaser was pretty cute. I remember when I first heard about this I giggled about it for a while. I told myself I'd watch the first episode, mainly to laugh about it. It's not FiM, it will never be FiM, but hey. It looks pretty darn adorable- in its own way. (Male Alicorn ftw!) Maybe it'll be good who knows?

someone remix that song

• Brohoof 2

On a hunch I rewatched this, and I counted a total of five times that the pony with glasses loses his balance and almost falls or actually does fall. I have no idea what this means.

On a hunch I rewatched this, and I counted a total of five times that the pony with glasses loses his balance and almost falls or actually does fall. I have no idea what this means.

Bad animation, substance abuse, Derpy envy, or tumor. That's my headcanon. :wau:

It looks like it was made by people who watched a few episodes of MLP but didnt understand why its good. 

Shouldn't really expect much from a knock-off, though.

BRB International (the producer of Filly Funtasia) responds on Youtube:

Hello everyone,
First we’d like to thank everyone for their participation. We loved reading all your comments and we duly noted all your opinions and critiques with an eye to improving the work we’re doing on Filly Funtasia.
As some of your have certainly noticed, there are many, and varied, books out there about elves and dwarves but that doesn’t mean they all have the same components; there are differences in them that make them unique. We understand that the two series seem alike, but the plot or storyline on which Filly Funtasia is based has nothing to do with MLP, not to mention the esthetic differentiation between the two. Besides that, the only thing we have shown of the series is a small teaser in which there’s hardly any dialogue and two promos with images in which you really can’t discern the main plot.

We thank you all for wanting to give the show a chance, without forgetting that BRB International also develops content for children’s target audiences.
In the next few weeks we’ll be putting out more new content on the series so you can discover, little by little, more things about Filly Funtasia.

Once again, ALL OF YOU, thanks! ;)

I'll give it a look and see what I think and feel about it.

• Brohoof 4

I'm,guessing he is they're "clutsy" (Derpy wanna be)pony.

Oh, without a doubt this is a bandwagon show. Its like a fatter version of the SFM ponies that Ferexes makes... Only not as good

Edited by Argumedies