Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Total klutz moments and/or embarrassing moments

iceestarz

Share with me your klutz moments and/or tell me your embarrassing moments!

Okay I'm such a klutz...sometimes I have a hard time talking and paying attention to where I'm going so I'll run into random things, especially at the mall. Like I've smacked into billboards, those rope thingies at movie theaters, mannequins, people. You name it. I also smashed into someone at walmart cause I was talking to my friend and accidentally sent some dude flying onto the floor after I nailed him with my cart.

One time I was at Burger King with my family and I threw away my trash in a trash can that was really full and all the trash just sorta...spilled out onto the floor. Everyone looked at me. I ran out it was so horrible.

I wrote a really embarrassing story in 2nd grade, my mom still gives me crap about it to this day. I didn't mean to be sexual, it was supposed to be a nice little story for open house. I wrote about some cowboy who slept in bed with some women and they took a shower and had ice cream for breakfast. I honestly don't remember much of the story though.

I was at the table talking to my sister, her friend and my mom. I didn't think anyone would notice but I started eating the ketchup on my plate, like I stuck my pinkie in the ketchup and sucked it off. My sisters friend just happened to look over and yeah it got hella awkward. My entire face was as red as the ketchup, I like hid my face with my arms and told them to stop looking at me. I blush hella bad when I get embarrassed. .-.

I've got more but they aren't that interesting.

• Brohoof 2

I had this one weird moment when I was bowling with my sister. She had this white shirt and when we went to change our bowling shoes. I changed mine quickly and I lost sight to my sister then I saw someone with with white shirt and I tapped her in the back and said something. I don't remember what I said, but she wasn't my sister.

I got so embarrassed and I blushed hard. I had touched someone I quickly stepped back and I went to bowling. I don't know if she even noticed but that felt so awkward. 

• Brohoof 1

I remember one time I was playing a game that I've been trying to win for a long time. I managed to finish this game at a restaurant, while shouting "Yes!" at the top of my lungs. Right after that, everyone stared at me... :P

Another moment I remember is both embarrassing yet amusing to me. At the age of 5, I kept on shouting "F***ing weasel!" for some reason. My mother eventually hears this and gives me a 5-10 minute lecture on why using profanity is bad. After that lecture, she told me what word I shouldn't used, and I just simply replied in a confused tone, "...weasel?" I was a very strange kid. :P

• Brohoof 2

I remember in 3rd grade, kids force me to kiss my friend. another time, I slipped on an ice skid, and some idiot left a car door open, so I hit my face on it. I had a pancake bruise on my face that was all colors of the rainbow.

• Brohoof 1

I remember some things.

One thing that sticks with me to this day, is something that happened a long time ago, when I was a kid.

Me and my uncle were at Coney Island (Waaay before it was bought by those bastards who remodeled it, taking away my childhood) and my uncle was like "Hey, what do you say we go pick up some girls?" Next thing I know I see two girls over somewhere and I say to him "Hey, you said we were going to pick up girls, lets go talk to them!" and my uncle had to stop me, but now it's just a pleasant memory.

• Brohoof 1

I'm very prone of this at work, especially when I'm trying to do more than one task at the same time :blink:

My hands would literally fight each other grabbing at the numerous things strewn about on my table, mistyping things in the wrong window, inadvertently closing a form only to open a wrong one when I tried to restart it then completely forgot about it for the next two hours... and let's not forget many many seconds wasted on staring dumbfoundedly on the screen trying to recall what was I doing three seconds ago.

Yeah, brain fart happens :nom:

• Brohoof 1

So many stories I don't even know where to start...

I guess I'll share my favorite of my klutzy stories.  I've always been the klutzy type, tripping over my own feet and whatnot, but the absolute worst time for me was in my law school clinic.  We had this large wooden staircase that got really slippery when it was wet, and this was when I was living in an area that got some heavy snow and rain.  To make matters worse, when I was working in the clinic, I was usually in a suit with my good dress shoes... now I don't know how many people here have worn expensive leather sole dress shoes, but they have absolutely no tread, just a flat piece of leather on the bottom.  So I had a tendency to fall all over those stairs.  And because just falling down the stairs constantly wasn't bad enough, the end of the stairs led right to the reception area where all our clients would meet us.  Nothing quite screams professionalism like rolling down a flight of stairs in a suit to go meet your new client.  By the time I left, I had a reputation at the clinic as being a complete klutz who couldn't handle stairs.  Every time they heard a thud on the stairs, the legal assistant would make a joke about knowing it was me coming down.  So that was pretty much my life there x)  Falling down stairs in suits and being the butt of jokes. :3

• Brohoof 4

When I was a kid I use to play soccer. One year at practice, we were doing some leg stretches or something and my shorts ripped open.

I trip on public stairs on a regular basis.

• Brohoof 1

Throughout my life, I have been through a lot of embarrassing moments, There are a few which I will not share in public.

One day, I was at work, and there was this meeting I was supposed to attend. Unfortunately, I managed to walk inside the WRONG meeting room. Of course, I was then mistaken for someone else and this created A LOT of confusion. What happened afterwards was pretty terrible. There was a huge mess. Things got sorted eventually. But still, it is hard to believe that it went so far, just because I walked into room A instead of room B.

One other embarrassing moment was when I boarded the wrong flight. Two planes used the same gate (a Y-shaped gate, if you see what I mean). I turned left instead of right. When the crew on board of the plane checked my ticket, they did not even notice. I only noticed it was the wrong flight when I heard : Welcome aboard the flight to Rome (I was going to Paris).

I managed to run out of the plane and catch the right flight. But, it was a very close call, since both flights were at the exact same time.

• Brohoof 1

I would say when I'm riding my bike to or from school I either hit something with my bike or nearly fall off my bike but its not my fault when the sidewalks aren't straight, they twist left and right but its more of when I have to make a sharp turn or I'm going to hit something

other moments that were my fault I was in AFJROTC (Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps) I was in charge of my group and the flight commander asked me if we were missing anyone and I said "Sir all cadets present and accounted for" and the current flight commander was a woman I face hoofed so hard I then said "sorry ma'am I meant to say ma'am" after that I didn't want to be in charge of my group

• Brohoof 1

Worst one that ever happened to me was when i was returning from a basketball game with some friends; my hands were tired and so i dropped the ball i was carrying and it bounced right at this random woman who was coming from an opposite direction. When she looked at me, she had that "WTF" look on her face, i picked up the ball which stopped at her feet and kept going. None of my friends said a word, but i know that must have been goddamn silly to watch.

Edited by Terminus

I sang in the shower once when I believed my parents were out. They were downstairs in the living room, which was essentially directly under me. I tried pretending like it didn't happen, but then they commented on it as I passed by. I don't think words can describe how red my face went...

I never sang in the shower again.

As for a klutz moment, I once fell off the side of a large tractor. Somehow, my shoe managed to get stabbed through the gas pedal and I fell in such a way that I couldn't free my foot. I desperately tried pulling my foot loose, but it only reved the engine. My dad rushed to my side and pulled my foot loose. Luckily I had it in park, otherwise I would have ended up being dragged by that thing onto the roadway. (Or worse, run over by the tractor.)

My whole family lacks the grace gene. I am so use to it that when I hurt myself I just laugh, besides what else can I do. Once I was at my friends house and we were swimming in her pool in her back yard. Well their back door leads straight into their tile floored kitchen, but because of the pool they keep a long rug in front to the door. Well me being me managed to step onto the inch of exposed tile while wet and slipped and dropped straight to the floor. I burst out laughing while my friend was standing behind mw shocked and scared that I was hurt.

Edited by PinkieCelestiaPie

Hehe, I tend to be a bit of a klutz myself....

A few years back my dad was getting married and of course he later at the reception we all went back to his house of course for the reception. So, later that night when a lot of people left it was just my dad a few of his friends sitting around drinking jack and cokes and having a bit of fun, well by this time I got up to for something or another and what do you know, i ended up walking straight into a light that was protruding from the house, I swear I hadn't had ANYTHING to drink or nothing, so of course my dad just face palmed and all of his friends were like "HAHA, how much has this kid had to drink tonight" etc. I just took it like a champ and pretended like it never happened and continued on with my business.

• 1 year later...

I've always been the klutzy type, tripping over my own feet and whatnot

In high school (when I was either a junior or senior, idr), when I was dancing at an after-prom dance...

I ended up trying to pull off some ridiculous dance move, only to slip and fall, bashing the back of my head off the floor of the gym.  I got a minor concussion from it.

(When I hit my head, I could literally feel the jolt of it in my teeth, even though it was the back of my head that hit the floor.  It hurt like hell.)

~ Miles 

In year 5, we had to do a little play type thing for something, at one point I had to climb over a table that was flipped on it's side, while doing that, I slipped, fell on my groin onto the side of the table, and my pants slipped down so everyone could see my ass. About 50 or more kids were sitting there ready to laugh at me. Not fun.

Here are three for me.

On my very first day of my very first job, literally the very first thing I did was to break the coffee pot in the employee lunch room. I thought I was going to be fired and started to cry. It turned out they had a coffee service, and even a spare pot. Everyone was really nice about it.

The second one is much more serious. I was upstairs in the bedroom when I realized I forgot to add softener to the laundry. I ran to beat the rinse cycle...Without wearing my glasses. My vision is extremely poor. I missed the very first step, and fell down the whole flight of stairs. My husband wouldn't let me move, and called 9-11. I didn't want to move anyway. I was in a lot of pain. I went by ambulance to the hospital, spent the entire day being CAT scanned and getting x-rays, and didn't get home again until late. I then spent a few days living on the sofa. It was not fun! We don't talk about one part. Even though I was in pain, it almost melted my heart when he was crying while on the phone getting the ambulance to come.

Oh, and once I broke my right big toe when I kicked a box of printer paper in a office supply store. There was a row of boxes, and one was sticking out a couple inches more than the others. Being a bit obsessive on things like that, I gave it a kick to line them up. Guess what? It was sticking out because there was an electrical outlet box mounted on the cinder-block wall behind it. It didn't move a bit. I felt a nasty crunch in my toe, followed by loads of pain! 

I once ran face-first into a tree and fell on my ass while with my ex boyfriend.

He laughed at me histarically.

Not really embarrassing, because I'm pretty sure I was alone, but it's funny how many instances I can be a klutz in just one instance of washing/drying clothes.

Several months ago, I put laundry in the washer, and completely forgot about it for several hours. Then when I finally remember, I somehow bang my elbow on the washer really hard taking the clothes out. I recall banging my head on the drier either putting the clothes in or taking them out, too. Geez.