Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

Hooray, a season 5 thread! It hasn't even started yet, but I'm already excited! :yay:

So, it's coming 2015 supposedly huh... or at least for that season, as since it's been pointed out previous seasons were announced for the coming year yet still started airing the fall right before then. Not too worried there. :P

Great that it'll be 26 episodes again as well, because I don't know if we could take another half season... good to know they're working hard again! :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I want lots of cmc. Twilight gets a student.

You mean the CMCs become Twilight's students? When they meet two more (excluding Babs Seed) friends,that screams Harmony Crusaders...

The-Harmony-Crusaders-my-little-pony-fri

Anyways, I'm still more hyped to see the finale tomorrow evening, but now, I am starting to feel the hype for S5 too.

HYPE TRAIN AT MAX SPEED!

a_maglev_train.jpg

Edited by GeometryMath Algebra
  • Brohoof 1

You mean the CMCs become Twilight's students? When they meet two more (excluding Babs Seed) friends,that screams Harmony Crusaders...

img-2614081-1-The-Harmony-Crusaders-my-l

Anyways, I'm still more hyped to see the finale tomorrow evening, but now, I am starting to feel the hype for S5 too.

HYPE TRAIN AT MAX SPEED!

img-2614081-2-a_maglev_train.jpg

No-not the CMC. I feel she needs a student to have a problem similar to her own predicament to aid them. (To teach friendship) I have an idea for a student-but its weird. I Wish for more Diamond Tiara and maybe if she learns some lessons. I really want to see her fleshed out more. Hell-the Lunaverse fleshed her out more than the actual show.

I'm glad that there's a season 5! The more pony the better! I also saw that M.A Larson is returning which excites me even more!

I feel like the Finale tomorrow is once again opening a new chapter for MLP, should be a blast! Can't wait for S5 to come! :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I know I say this every Season, but I'm hoping for a ponified version of SeraMyu's Sailor War.

Edited by SBaby

I am really curious to see what will happen in season 5. It was pretty clear that one of the main focuses of season 4 would be Twilight's new princess duties, so I wonder, what comes next? 

Whatever it is, I'm sure that it'll be wonderful. I love this show more and more each season.

• Brohoof 3

Okay first of all, remind me which episode did M.A. Larson wrote that he was (maybe) hated by the community.

Anyway, we shall see whether it IS on 2015 or late 2014, we shall keep an eye on the staffs  :okiedokielokie:

(edited)

Okay first of all, remind me which episode did M.A. Larson wrote that he was (maybe) hated by the community.

If you're talking about Magical Mystery Cure, that's the only bad episode he wrote.

He's the writer of the season 2 premiere, Luna Eclipsed, Super Speedy(...)6000, Sonic Rainboom, Swarm of the Century etc.

Most of his episodes are excellent.

Edited by Blobulle

M.A. Larson is returning for this season.

img-2615507-1-thumb.gif

Best writer confirmed to return. Yesssss....

Good to know! Can't wait to see what he'll be writing in season 5, as much as I loved season 4 I rather missed him.

(edited)

My reaction to this news...

But then again...https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3Azz-6oT08c

Predictions

1) CMC get cutie marks

2) New power up mane six designs

3) more Doctor who references

4) More Derpy :muffins:

5) Fandom song is sang/hummed

6)MORE FLUTTERCORD :angry: !!!

Other than that, I have no more predictions exept for this season is gonna be EPIC :wub::P:yay::muffins:

Edited by Shimmer n Shine

Pshh those weren't the kind of spoilers I was thinking about ;).

Well it's 26 episodes we'll be waiting for. I wonder if it will be as good as the last season.

You know what would be amazing? If the show's staff was our slaves and we had a new, well-written, and original episode every Saturday.
I would redeem Queen Chrysalis in a way that would make everyone cry... :D Anyways hurray for season 5!!! 
  • Brohoof 1

My wish is that the CMC get their cutie marks only because i'm dyyyyying to know what they get. 

At the same time I love what the blank flanks represent to me, friendship (duh) and resilience. 

....okay nvm I clearly don't know what I want except more songs *c'mon every pony smile smile smileeeee*