Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

When do we usually start to have informations about the upcoming season?

We'll probably get official statements about S5 in August or September.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So, based on the new Alicorn toys I have a prediction for season 5.

img-2627405-1-Everybody_poops.jpg

1.) That'd be amazing

2.) I REALLY hope that doesn't happen

3.) One of these is sarcastic :D

No moar princesses...we have enough - is there any need for more than 4 princesses? Unless they're single episode princesses...then I don't care :D

(That was pretty funny, though, not gonna lie :D )

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

I'm pleased to know that M.A. Larson is returning for Season 5. He's my favourite writer of the show. I was quite disappointed that he was absent for the entirety of Season 4. c:

• Brohoof 1

I'm excited and impatient for S5 and personally can't wait to see more of Twi's new castle.

How do you survive the off season it's my first one :muffins:

Fanfict, moving to other things, watching reruns, MLP-FiM one of the extremely few shows I can stand to watch the reruns of.

The forum "Season 5 Discussion" is not available yet until they announced it with the date scheduled on 2015 or early 2014. I think it's going to be cool, amazing and perfect also but wait out. :D

If you're talking about Magical Mystery Cure, that's the only bad episode he wrote.

He's the writer of the season 2 premiere, Luna Eclipsed, Super Speedy(...)6000, Sonic Rainboom, Swarm of the Century etc.

Most of his episodes are excellent.

Nah MMC is his best episode. Perfect episode for him to go out on

But now that he's coming back, he better get to write the premier or finale episode

not just season five, but didnt i hear hasbro has the rights to make episodes for 5 for seasons at the least?

Pretty much.  The president said that they have plans for the FiM brand for the next five years.  So, barring abysmal ratings, it will go on for 9 seasons at least.

• Brohoof 2

So, barring abysmal ratings, it will go on for 9 seasons at least.

And unless something even worse than Twilicorn happens, the ratings are going to stay up :D The fandom almost imploded when that happened, but ultimately we remained stable and recovered. It'd take a lot to kill this fandom, and the fandom provides a good portion of this show's success :D

• Brohoof 1

And unless something even worse than Twilicorn happens, the ratings are going to stay up :D The fandom almost imploded when that happened, but ultimately we remained stable and recovered. It'd take a lot to kill this fandom, and the fandom provides a good portion of this show's success :D

I was thinking something more along the lines of "The Splinter".  Twilicorn is nothing compared to what's killing Spongebob.

• Brohoof 1

On John De Lancie's IMDB, I found this:

img-2730588-1-tumblr_inline_n702xqXvA11s

Furthermore, if you go here, they even titled it episode 5.1 (2015).

That's some news to share.

Is iMDB a reliable source?

(edited)

Is iMDB a reliable source?          

Not all the time.

For off topic remember seems to be movies like Area 51 that did not get released last year.

Edited by Ulrik Raben

On John De Lancie's IMDB, I found this:

img-2730588-1-tumblr_inline_n702xqXvA11s

Furthermore, if you go here, they even titled it episode 5.1 (2015).

That's some news to share.

No surprises there.  Discord is going to be on the show for a good long time.

(edited)

Actually, I took a look at the Rainbow Rocks stuff on Youtube just to see what the fuss was about.

For me, it's pretty good, but it doesn't make a special impact that I normally get from the pony world.

Anyways, getting back on topic, I think Season 5 could be the season where fan-requested episodes could be in the works, that may be the next step.

Edited by StevieBond
  • Brohoof 1