Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

I feel exactly the same way about Fluttershy's brother. I want him to be her younger brother instead of having yet another older brother shown on the show. 

True, making him not getting along with his sister, or the fact that we now know Flutters has a sibling, is not enough to make him stand out. Something more radical needs to me made, considering we know absolutely nothing about Flutter's family  (Dashie's is a close second though). 

True, making him not getting along with his sister, or the fact that we now know Flutters has a sibling, is not enough to make him stand out. Something more radical needs to me made, considering we know absolutely nothing about Flutter's family  (Dashie's is a close second though). 

Exactly. And we definitely need to see more of Rainbow Dash's family. 

Yeah, I'm starting to doubt her appearance. Then again, she could make a better final villain in the finale than Starlight Glimmer

I'm kind  of wondering if the upcoming scaremaster episode might not have nightmare star in it though; Celestia dressing up is a much simpler explanation for a nightmare form.

• 4 weeks later...

New trailer released!!!! Looks pretty good so far

And now there's an even newer trailer out! Space ponies confirmed as canon!

(Sorry for the crappy quality, I have to shoot it from the TV screen...)

There's also a scene of Rarity in her detective outfit - pretty snazzy!

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to guess that the moral of tomorrow's episode is that hard evidence will fall short without intuition. No matter how guilty Rainbow Dash will appear, Rarity's faith in her will give her the insight to look further than what the evidence suggests.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think we're overdue for a preview. There's usually something posted on the official MLP Facebook. Even CotLM and TOWPPK had semi-related things posted, though they weren't from the episodes themselves (one was "Hearts Strong as Horses" and the other was an image from the ever famous "make it stop" scene), probably to avoid spoilers. The SDCC preview alone isn't going to cut it, and I haven't touched that video in months so the song won't outstay its welcome when I watch the episode. At least a name for the Lena Hall pony would be appreciated.