Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

Today I watched a Panel (

), and in a moment Andrea said that she do a casting for Octavia! I may be wrong, but that is what I understood.
Ah, the Octavia having a voice rumor is being brought up again hm...

So far we've got nothing since before both seasons 3 and 4(I believe) they said something about it, so I hope it's actually true this time, for once, please... :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Am it he only none who LOVES magical mystery cure? I thought it was so awesome!! I loves that they switched talents. Just shows how special each pony is and that no one can do their special jobs. Why do others hate it? That's my favorite episode in the season.

Yeah, it felt kinda rushed, but it also felt special, seen all those girls in misery and later getting out of it, and Twily being rewarded as a princess, made the episode so special. Liquid pride was shed, and it gave me strength to fight for a life worth living, instead of feeling sorry for myself, earned a spot for one of my favorite episodes evah. Oh, and A True True Friend is my fav song  :lol:

What I notice of each season!!!

Season 1 Main Focus: Friendship,

Twilight doing friends and learning about friendship, CMC

Season 2 Main Focus: Love,

the season premiere opens with the mane 6 vs discord, and Twilight choose love her friend than leaving them, Hearts and Hooves Day, the finale is Shining Armor and Cadence Love who saves the day.

Season 3 Main Focus: Changes,

the premiere Spike is the one that saves the empire, One Bad Apple Babs change of a bully to normal and becomes new member of the CMC. Magic Duel Trixie's Redemption, Wonderbolts Academy (you know what happen here), Keep Calm and Flutter on Discord's redemption, Magical Mystery Cure TWILICORN.

Season 4 Main Focus: Discover Yourself,

Twilight being a princess in the premiere and finale, Twilight saying she is not better than any pony, Discord discovering the real magic, the keys (everyone discover how there elements help them in their situations), Power Ponies Spike learns that if they don't need his help that doesn't mean he is not useful, Filli Vanilli Fluttershy discovers how great is being yourself, Somepony to watch over me Applebloom learn how she could do anything by herself, Leap of Faith Granny feeling that the tonic work just cuz they say it does, but it was inside of her all along. Testing, Testing 1 2 3 RD finding her way to study, Equestria Games no matter how others tell you are great if you don't feel it inside.

Season 5 Main Focus: ???

Mind blown oh shoot how could I have been si blind aboot this, thus is fascinating.

Its a good show I tell u wat. Thanks fir the theory dude broohoof! :)B)

Season 5 is going to be great according to Ashleigh!

"Yeah, we are in the process right now of recording season five. It is great. I can’t tell much about the episodes, but it is going to be very great. Lots of cool music and plot twists. Yeah, it is going to be great. It has such great writing and it is a wonderful show to be a part of."

:D

• Brohoof 1

That McCarthy tweeting about an episode with feels got my attention already. I cant wait! I lave an episode with feels

Why did she start teasing early? CURSE you mccarthy >.<

She teases early just to make us search the whole internet for information before we finally get the plot for the first episode ands BAM we spoiled the first episode.

According to EQD;

Princess Luna has a nightmare, episode based on that most likely?

Entire solo song for Rainbow Dash

This season has the 100th episode, which is sufficiently awesome and focused on characters that have been on the show for a while, but mainly in the background. Coco Pommel returns for one!

Maud Pie returns.  Entire Pie family episode.

Twilight really misses her library, and their is an entire episode about it.

excited-MLP-Fluttershy-Canttalksqueaking

• Brohoof 7

According to EQD;

Princess Luna has a nightmare, episode based on that most likely?

Entire solo song for Rainbow Dash

This season has the 100th episode, which is sufficiently awesome and focused on characters that have been on the show for a while, but mainly in the background. Coco Pommel returns for one!

Maud Pie returns.  Entire Pie family episode.

Twilight really misses her library, and their is an entire episode about it.

excited-MLP-Fluttershy-Canttalksqueaking

Dashie solo song and the pie family reunion are the ones I'm the most interested about and...

PIE FAMILY REUINION OMGEQFWKOLAFAW. 

Sorry, fanboyism activating.

"Coming in 2015!"

Later...

"The Hub brings you the season premiere of My Little Pony, Season 5! (Coming December 31 2015)"

December 2015!!! Are you sure??? That's like almost 18 months from now :(