Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

(edited)

There's a self referring joke somewhere in there at the beginning, I swear. Points for Twilight for questioning the logic of why a magically locked box rode on a rainbow and suddenly landed in the ground to grow a tree.

Pretty cool production values we see here.

+Thank you Spike for your gags   - Thank you Spike for reminding us (Why you'll be on a bus ride later)

Pinkie still being Pinkie (fair modest at this point).

And I don't want to think about the cutie mark/situation that will crop up in this town (because I have already got a suspicion for it). Hoping to be wrong about what the moral is going to be for that episode.

Edited by pony.colin

Season 5 amimatic posted with lots of funny mane six and Spike interactions

I was just about to post this too LOL! I am so glad that they are bringing up why Twilight has the new castle and what they are meant to do with it. I just know a lot of bronies have the same question that Twilight had about the castle in the clip. I also know that the map will look super cool when fully animated. Spike stepping on the Pie farm was funny. 

Yes, MLP Season 5. EXTRA YAY'S!!!!!!! :yay:  Come on Fluttershy, you can do it.

Fluttershy: Yay...

Umm... OK? >_>

Anyways, here's the link: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/07/my-little-pony-season-5-sdcc-clip-for.html

It's awesome, and I need to find a site that is going to post every episode of Season 5, because I'm not giving up on MLP awesomeness. GOOOOOOOOO MLP!!!!!! :lol:

Thought Fluttershy would love to spend time with Big Mac and play hoofball but i guess she does not like him this much. Small torpedo toward Fluttermac (and SpikeShy too)  :lol:

I can't watch it from equestria daily!

Can someone get me a link from youtube, please?

I mean, if you want to... :blush:

I need to see this! :D:yay:

Here ya go. Enjoy it

*filling up character requirement*

:D

Season five is going to be amazing!

And HILARIOUS!

I'm so exited! I'm not even nevivited about season 5, anymore!

I think it's going to be awesome~

And thanks for the link! I f anyone else uses it, don't forget to erase the space between .com and /watch!

The clip makes me pretty excited for season 5. There are some funny jokes in there as well, I hope to see that throughout the whole season. Lol Pinkie... "Hi, Mom and Dad!"

Anyway, one thing I'm hoping they do differently this time around is not dedicating the whole season to the finale, if that makes sense. We spent all of season 4 trying to find those keys. Everything else in there felt like filler. Though this is just the way I feel about it, not necessarily what is true. I still very much enjoyed the season. It just wasn't the mlp I'm used to, but that's fine :) I just really can't wait to see more.

Well you know what this means.....

f_8439ec0fad.jpgthe 

Looks like we finally get to see more of Equestria and beyond. I'm as excited and happy as a dog.

W17.gif

• Brohoof 4

Well you know what this means.....

f_8439ec0fad.jpgthe 

Looks like we finally get to see more of Equestria and beyond. I'm as excited and happy as a dog.

W17.gif

Yep! I'm super exited about the exporling different arts of equestria- and beyond! :D

Ok, apparently Happy Happyism has made its way to Equestria.  Either that or this is going to be a parody of The Stepford Wives.

Oh, who am I kidding.  It's probably Chrysalis pulling an Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Let's see...  What do we know?  = sign, = can mean 'parallel'.  So I guess a stretch is something with a parallel universe.  But that doesn't seem likely.