Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

Sorry it's taken me awhile to update this thread folks, been busy with my move to my new apartment.  Anyways, I'll get right on adding the AMAZING bit of news out of SDCC this past weekend to the OP right away!  :muffins:  We still don't have a premiere date, but this is the first official clip we've gotten yet for S5, and boy oh boy it did not disappoint!  :proud:

Are those Equal cutie marks a test? If not. Does that mean MLP is exploring Communism? OMG!!!

Well if they are, it would appear that they're indicting it, since those ponies certainly didn't seem to be cast in a positive light.  I thought that whole town, in the little we saw it, had a very Jonestown-esque feel to it (which would reinforce your communism idea, seeing as Jim Jones basically advocated a religious devotion to communism more or less  :P). Anyways, you won't hear me complaining if the show targets communist/cult-like/individualism-killing tendencies in the season premiere; I'd enjoy seeing that all around.  :please:

Of course, if it had something to do with Chrysalis and the Changelings as well, I'd be just as happy  :smug:  (though I kinda doubt it from the clip; I could see her showing up at some point next season, but I just don't think it'll be then).

I still can't imagine Twilight living in a huge, shiny and expensive castle.
Can you imagine sleepovers in the castle, birthday parties, Spike baking cookies, etc?

And a huge castle in the middle of Ponyville will also look awkward.

I'm really curious what kind of influence this whole castle thing will influence Twilight and the show.

For the first time, you really see not every member of the mane 6 is equal anymore.

Not that I have a major problem with all this, I just don't have a clue how they will integrate this in the show.

I still can't imagine Twilight living in a huge, shiny and expensive castle.

Can you imagine sleepovers in the castle, birthday parties, Spike baking cookies, etc?

And a huge castle in the middle of Ponyville will also look awkward.

I'm really curious what kind of influence this whole castle thing will influence Twilight and the show.

For the first time, you really see not every member of the mane 6 is equal anymore.

Not that I have a major problem with all this, I just don't have a clue how they will integrate this in the show.

Just wait for when Twilight starts getting hung up about her library.

• Brohoof 1

According to Dusty Kat at BCon this year, Spitfire is supposed to have some kind of fairly noticeable role in either the premiere or another of the first few episodes, or something like that. That's enough for me to be excite x)

• Brohoof 1

According to Dusty Kat at BCon this year, Spitfire is supposed to have some kind of fairly noticeable role in either the premiere or another of the first few episodes, or something like that. That's enough for me to be excite x)

YES! Something that's happened recently is that I've really started to like Spitfire more so yeah, I'm for more appearances by her.

How do you survive the off season it's my first one :muffins:

Google Fallout: Equestria, read that. Then when you are done with that, (Which is massive.) Read Fallout Equestria: Pink Eyes, (It will make you weep like a baby) then when you are done with that, embark on the magical twisted journey that is the book, Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons. 

Here is a synopsis of the idea behind the series (No spoilers) 

Warning: FOE and FOE: Project Horizons have adult content, very adult content, but are amazing stories. You can listen to the audiobooks on youtube for free. I recommend CrazedRambling's complete FO:Equestria at this link to start if you're not into heavy reading. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBX-BvTh7SMC_NGlshPVbWEPJSCy0fTI9 His voice is very soothing. 

I have read all of these and honestly, I like the FO:E better than the actual show. It is that freaking good. 

littlepip_by_vexx3-d5lv11g.png

Edited by Plowplot

Note that the 9th episode of the season 5 will be the 100th episode of the show! :D

I would love to see the first battle with tirek and not like the awful generation 1. Or how about the full battle with discord or maybe turn the fan animation about how the chrystal empire fell into a feature length or we could see the mane 6 go up against something like the destruction gems forged in chaos and given to 6 other ponies from another part of the world. Harmony vs chaos. Not sonic type chaos gems by the way. Oh and cant forget derpy should be in this season with voice an all the character and actress who did her voice deserve that much.

I would love to see the first battle with tirek and not like the awful generation 1. Or how about the full battle with discord or maybe turn the fan animation about how the chrystal empire fell into a feature length or we could see the mane 6 go up against something like the destruction gems forged in chaos and given to 6 other ponies from another part of the world. Harmony vs chaos. Not sonic type chaos gems by the way. Oh and cant forget derpy should be in this season with voice an all the character and actress who did her voice deserve that much.

It has been confirmed the 100th episode will focus on background characters. Edited by Blobulle

It has been confirmed the 100th episode will focus on background characters.

Derpy? Gawd if they dont put her in it doesnt count as much. I respect the character a lot due to 2 things shes the pony everybody can relate to and second is seeing save derpy and knowing the soccer moms as bronies call em completely discriminated against her flaws which make her cute I have a very soft spot for her character and to quote lesson zero I really like her mane :-)
  • Brohoof 1

so we don't have a relesdate for the premier episode, I'm so f+@ked. WANT IT! WANT IT NOW! :) (hope the staff don't feel any presure xD )

Edited by Sonicrainboom97

The season 5 animatic looks fantastic :D . I'm looking forward to another great season. Fingers crossed for Dash actually becoming a wonderbolt!

Do something to kill time, a wild release date for S5 appears... img-2944237-1-ahihihi.gif

Ok!

post-27112-0-89324100-1407555441.jpg

Also, you said this for the second time. Therefore, I will kill Time a second time:

post-27112-0-17940400-1407555697.jpg

Does anyone else think that rock in the spoiler is a Spongebob reference?

Also, this:

On John De Lancie's IMDB, I found this:

img-2730588-1-tumblr_inline_n702xqXvA11s

Furthermore, if you go here, they even titled it episode 5.1 (2015).

That's some news to share.

This means Discord will propably appear in the first episode.

I actually had a dream about the first episode in the night after I watched the animation.

Discord said this:

"Harmony? Harmony? 

You really think you created harmony in this little village of yours?

Well, you failed. This is as unharmonious as my reign, just the other way round.

Now, prepare to be baked to cupcakes."

Guess what I read before going to bed. 

This means Discord will propably appear in the first episode. I actually had a dream about the first episode in the night after I watched the animation. Discord said this: "Harmony? Harmony? You really think you created harmony in this little village of yours? Well, you failed. This is as unharmonious as my reign, just the other way round. Now, prepare to be baked to cupcakes." Guess what I read before going to bed.

Has been apparently removed since there are only 8 episodes liste.

However, if this is true than this could be the rumored Fluttercord-Jealously episode...

I'd love to know where this was said, as well as anything else he knows.

Stumbled on this article on Equestria Daily, saying Season 5 was listed for Novemeber in the Rainbow Rocks Selling points :D Which, is groovy.

You can find the article here, but I'll screen shot the selling points real quick, just in case you don't want to follow the link over to EQD :D

74SFpWe.png

• Brohoof 12