Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you watch MLP?

BubblegumPinkie

On a huge HDTV. I can't watch it though, my neighbors would hear "MY LITTLE PONY! Ah-ah-ah-ah". I do have all of Season 4 downloaded, along with Party of One, Lesson Zero, and The Cutie Pox. 

Edited by Rainbow S.D.
  • Brohoof 1

I would love to watch it at some friends house, espessialy with a girlfriend but to mt sadness I have neither of them.(I have friends but none who I know is in to mlp).

• Brohoof 1

On watchcartoononline.com . But season 4 wasn't working so I switched to dailymotion. But as long as it worked, watchcartoon was a great option because of good quality and fast streaming

• Brohoof 1

I personally watch them on  Daily motion, since only Show related stuff on Youtube anymore are Brony Analysts of the episodes. So I watch them on my PC most of the time.I also have Netflix,so I sometimes watch it on my Xbox on my TV. I haven't signed into Netflix in ages though.It's not updated very often, since it's the Canadian one.

But the best way is when I can cuddle up with my Fluttershy plushie and watch them in Full HD glory on my Xbox. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

i like it on tv because it's very enjoyable when i watch it with my sister

we discuss every moment in the show while watching it  :lol:

BROHOOF TO MY SIS :yay:  

05504dba8e27e6a9c9c2c56b45f7ccd6a5b41102

NOTE:my sis is a twilight fan and i'm a pinkie fan that's the reason for the pic above :proud:  

• Brohoof 4

DailyMotion.

It's pretty good, except for one problem: It's not as friendly to people with bad internet.

YouTube would be able to let me watch videos at 360p without any problems. Not a great resolution, but it's the least I need.

Then, DailyMotion has way too many advertisements for my Dial-Up quality internet to handle. Combine that with the bad buffering, it's total chaos!

Yes, I have to watch MLP at a poor condition.

"What about Netflix?" I HAVE NO MONEY.

• Brohoof 2