How do you watch MLP?

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its hard finding episodes on YouTube because they are constantly being taken down due to copyright but when i watch MLP i go on dailymotion on my laptop and when nobody is home i plug my laptop to the

With your eyes.                                           That's the joke.

I watch it through perfect legal means..........                       and then I buy the DVD's (I own 3 seasons and preordered 4th)

On a huge HDTV. I can't watch it though, my neighbors would hear "MY LITTLE PONY! Ah-ah-ah-ah". I do have all of Season 4 downloaded, along with Party of One, Lesson Zero, and The Cutie Pox. 

Edited by Rainbow S.D.
  • Brohoof 1

I would love to watch it at some friends house, espessialy with a girlfriend but to mt sadness I have neither of them.(I have friends but none who I know is in to mlp).

• Brohoof 1

On watchcartoononline.com . But season 4 wasn't working so I switched to dailymotion. But as long as it worked, watchcartoon was a great option because of good quality and fast streaming

• Brohoof 1

Downloaded 'em all, then watched it straight on my PC. Could've watched on my 32" TV, but only if I am alone... :P

Edited by Fillypino Pride
Badges

I personally watch them on  Daily motion, since only Show related stuff on Youtube anymore are Brony Analysts of the episodes. So I watch them on my PC most of the time.I also have Netflix,so I sometimes watch it on my Xbox on my TV. I haven't signed into Netflix in ages though.It's not updated very often, since it's the Canadian one.

But the best way is when I can cuddle up with my Fluttershy plushie and watch them in Full HD glory on my Xbox. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

On Dailymotion, it's in HD (plus I don't want to watch it on TV because where I live it's the french version :eww:).

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I prefer to watch it online; it's just easier for me... and plus, no ads! You have to either wait for them to be over or spend a couple minutes skipping through them on my TV.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

i like it on tv because it's very enjoyable when i watch it with my sister

we discuss every moment in the show while watching it  :lol:

BROHOOF TO MY SIS :yay:  

05504dba8e27e6a9c9c2c56b45f7ccd6a5b41102

NOTE:my sis is a twilight fan and i'm a pinkie fan that's the reason for the pic above :proud:  

• Brohoof 4

Almost without exception it's online. I prefer Dailymotion since I don't have to worry about any annoying ads and they have pretty much every single episode on there.

• Brohoof 1
Badges

Almost without exception it's online. I prefer Dailymotion since I don't have to worry about any annoying ads and they have pretty much every single episode on there.

eeyup.

Thanks MysteriousBrony

• Brohoof 1

I started watching it online since Magical Mystery Cure, Latinamerica takes too long to air the episodes. For an example, they barely aired eight S4 episodes at most by now  >_>

• Brohoof 1

DailyMotion.

It's pretty good, except for one problem: It's not as friendly to people with bad internet.

YouTube would be able to let me watch videos at 360p without any problems. Not a great resolution, but it's the least I need.

Then, DailyMotion has way too many advertisements for my Dial-Up quality internet to handle. Combine that with the bad buffering, it's total chaos!

Yes, I have to watch MLP at a poor condition.

"What about Netflix?" I HAVE NO MONEY.

• Brohoof 2