Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aria Blaze Fan Club

SmartCookie001

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's pretty upsetting that she doesn't get nearly as much attention as the other Dazzlings. She seems to have a really nice design

large.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Aria is my second favorite dazzling after adagio just saying now if it weren't for the merchandise theme song andend credits we wouldn' even know her name

• 4 weeks later...

I like Aria she is second to Adagio but a very close second, Her design is the best out of the Dazzlings, it's more rocker compare to all the pop styles.

2f2d3dfc5b83c9ae629e3c23098d0ea9.jpg

And shame on the write for saying their names more in the movie.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a little something I made... with vectors of course. Vectors belong to MixiePie.

post-2428-0-10540700-1439645276_thumb.png

Synopsis: It is a calm winter morning on February 4. However, on this day, a seemingly normal day takes a horrifying turn. Talks between the United States and Russia begin going south and tensions build between the superpowers of the world. The cause seems to be dismissable - three girls who, when they sing, cause people to hate each other. When the most powerful nations in the world start pointing atomic weapons at each other, however, one human and his six friends from another world must stop the Dazzlings before a deadly game begins... one where "the only winning move is not to play".

Edited by Tornadopelt
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you wanna keep people away, try more modesty.... just a suggestion, I don't mind you keep it :bedeyes:

sig-4177076.Ariatest1bytwilitesparkleplz

(Me gusta)

or you can post pics of her being cute :P

992024__safe_solo_equestria+girls_aria+b

993649__safe_solo_monochrome_equestria+g

988203__safe_equestria+girls_upvotes+gal

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Are you implying she would kill someone ;)

Nah, it just whoever tried to make her smile succeeded and lived to tell the tale. Though, there's a fic where she and the other Dasslers would literally kill someone, being a child soldier from a secret government and stuff  :dash:

• 1 month later...

Oh, Aria...You may not get along well with both Sonata and Adagio but you're still the gal in my books. <3 

(Ugh...I'd better get some sleep...)

post-20535-0-53880600-1452643136_thumb.png

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Aria's the best dazzlings because she is just putting up with Sonata and Adagio. She doesn't get a say, it's like a trio of friends:

The goofy one= Sonata

The confident one=Adagio

The one that is there to look pretty=Aria

She can't help it but wants to do something about it, she's longing for a chance to show Adagio she can be leader a chance to prove  herself but when that chance comes Adagio takes it away from her.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aria is my fave dazzling!!!

1. she has the true spirit of a villain. she is really mean, and there is a trio of dazzlings, and unlike agadio she can get along with all the others, and her colour again unlike         agadio,who has bright colours, her colour is dark, and her shadow like eyes.

2.i like her outfit

3. her hairrr!!!!

• 4 weeks later...