Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Twilight Sparkle Keep Growing to Look More Princess-y?

Hyperactive_Y0utuber

It shouldn't be a surprise to you that Twilight has grown slightly taller since the Season Three finale. Her horn, her neck, and her legs are longer. You can definitely see this when she's standing next to one of her friends from the Mane Six. However, when you see her standing next to the other princesses, Twilight still appears quite juvenile, even compared to Cadence. Also, her big alicorn wings still look a bit awkward on her small body. I think it's inevitable that she will eventually grow tall enough to match Cadence or Luna in height, and maybe in a long, long time, she'll look like Celestia. But... does the show really need to rush her growth? I mean, if she has the lifespan of Celestia and Luna, then she has a whole eternity to grow. What do you guys think?

post-29325-0-36441000-1413598536_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I think she'll probably finish at Cadence's height.

The royal sisters have things specific to them such as their height, manes and lifespans.

Everything we've heard from "Word of God" suggests that she is not immortal like the sisters and is kind of a lower tier of alicorn with Cadence. It has been said I believe that she will not outlive her friends. Unless they all become alicorns lol.

Then again, for the ease on the artists she may be done growing.

Would have been funny to watch her try to put on her gala dress with the others and realize she couldn't fit. Might be a nice moment of realization of how much she has changed.

• Brohoof 1