Greatings from Maryland :]

J.T.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google brought me here

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It started by watching fan made stuff on YouTube like "Epic Pie Time" about two years ago, so I decided to check the actual show out, I was like Wow this is actually written really well, then I looked at the clock and I had been watching for four hours 0_o.Then about a year ago I started reading fanfic mainly Fallout Equestria,I'm a huge Fallout fan so Fallout Equestria was just like chocolate and peanut butter to me :)

I'm a mechanic for the most part but I do a little bit of everything, spend a lot of time helping my familey on our farm. I like to work on cars I have an 86 Camaro I'm getting ready to fix up,I'm also a gamer, wright now I'm into the survival genre of games like Nether and 7 Days to Die, but thats just to fill the gap untill Fallout 4 :D. I was in the Army National Guard for six years and did one tour in Iraq in 2011 and got out two years ago. I like to travel when I can. So thats my life in a nutshell, hope to get to talk to some of you, I dont get to talk to other people about the show much :]

• Brohoof 2

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a fantastic time here. Luckily for you, the forum loves to talk about the show! ;)

By the way, thank you for serving our country!

• Brohoof 2

Howdy, J.T. You seem like a pretty swell guy, I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. It's always great to see other people around here who share an interest in automobiles. Hope you enjoy it here, I'd like to see ya stick around.

Have fun, bro.

• Brohoof 2

From Maryland? That's where I'm from (I'm in the northeast part of MD).. (though i think Rarity is best pony :P)

Yeah I'm over in central MD. although I do a lot of work on the eastern shore :]