Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Royce

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you been in a inconfortable situation ever?

Multiple times.

I once put a full soda can upside down in my pants pocket w/o realising it. I did this WHILE in class, lol. ^_^  

what are your 7 most favorite videogames and why?

In no particular order:

1. Max Payne - a noir-love-tragedy-sin city-esque story. And Matrix-like combat. What's not to love?

2. F.E.A.R - easily one of the best FPS games EVER made.

3. DOOM 3 - it's DOOM, what more needs to be said?

4. Mafia - easily one of the best stories in any game.

5. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - love-able game with a great soundtrack and singleplayer.

6. World in Conflict - one of the best RTS games ever made, and easily Massive's best.

7. Far Cry - just the shere scale and immersion of this game is amazing.

have you found something that scare you a lot in a videogame?

Whenever children are present in a horror game, dead or alive, I freak out. :o  

now tell me, what is the best console for you and why?

My original Xbox. It was reliable, it had a comfortable controller and it had a huge array of games. I loved it. <3 

post-18984-0-71232500-1416802039.gif really? i love my original xbox too! is fully customizable and also a nice collection of games!

tell me what would be your reaction if you see your favorite pony in your room wearing your clothes and being playfull?

tell me what would be your reaction if you see your favorite pony in your room wearing your clothes and being playfull?

I would probably freak out and grab the nearest blunt object for usage in defense. :blink:  

you have the magical option to choose a mare to clean your house and cooking, who you choose?

I would probably choose Twilight, as she seems to want to keep things in order.  :P

Edited by Guest

what your prefer? sushi or spaguetti?

Definitely sushi. I'm getting real tired of spaghetti.

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif here goes a random question: one day you go back to your house and go to you room and you see a magical portal open and you see anypony want into your room and she/he tells you that you can go to Equestria and live forever there but you never go back to your house, you acept?

here goes a random question: one day you go back to your house and go to you room and you see a magical portal open and you see anypony want into your room and she/he tells you that you can go to Equestria and live forever there but you never go back to your house, you acept?

I wouldn't accept - in fact, I would probably call the police if something like that happened. :blink:  

how often can you smell that?

Every single morning, when I open my window. (I have a small flower garden below my window facing the street)