Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Banner Contest 3.0: Did someone say themes? (Winners announced!)

Nohbdy

Ooooo this sounds awesome. I know im still alittle new here, but can I participate?  I have an idea for a Halloween themed banner.

Absolutely! You can participate in the contest and you can submit a separate Halloween banner (they're separate events!).

I Need to know how to Enter my idea  so PLEASE help me

Send me a personal message (PM) with your submission. You can use an image hosting service such as imgur if you'd like.

• Brohoof 2

Thats awesome! Thank u. I have a question about the banners, whats the size needed. I usually make banners about 700×200

The banner has to be around 1000x255 pixels.

• Brohoof 2

So when's the next banner contest?

Ideally, immediately after this one's complete (November 8). That'll give us the three weeks necessary to get the banner up by the beginning of December.

Before that happens, though, I'll probably release a poll to ask people how much time they want to make the banners, how often they want the banner to be changed, and by what means they want the banner to be changed. One thing that can be done is to give the winning banner two weeks in the spotlight, and then give the second and third place banners one week each (barring any special events, holidays, or other circumstances). Alternatively, the other banners can be staff-picked from the contest and/or a separate submission pool. More on that soon!

Of course, that all depends on whether SkyBound will return by then. If he does, what happens next will be up to him.

• Brohoof 4