Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you swear/in front of who?

Octavia_Melody2

• 3 weeks later...

It varies heavily with me. I have particular friends I'm comfortable swearing in front of and quite honestly i can talk like a sailor cause they do too and it's all alright. :ButtercupLaugh: Otherwise, i keep it filtered and under control. But ya know, an occasional swear will escape if i hurt myself (example: *stubs toe*) :Cozy:

All in all i definitely swear a lot more than I used to. 

As a Mexican, swear words are predominant in my daily vocabulary. And they intensify when I'm around my friends. :scoots:

It's not like I cuss in every single sentence that comes out of my mouth, but it does happen frequently. My family doesn't really care about it since I'm an adult already, but I know when to control my language. :lie:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I used to swear habitually (as mentioned in an older post here) but I broke that habit. I now swear a little here and there but only in front of those with worse potty-mouths than me, and never in front of kids.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

Not very often. I used to swear a great deal, but an ex-girlfriend hammered the behaviour out of me and most of those habits have still stuck (such as saying 'what the heck' instead of 'hell' etc) - sometimes when I'm under a lot of stress, or extremely surprised, a few swear words slip out though. I do try my best to generally curtail them, but I have varying success with that.

I swear a lot sometimes, especially if something unexpected bad happens (I hit my head, drop something etc), the curse word, usually in Russian, is pretty much automatic. However, I try really hard to not swear in front of clients and I think I'm successful at that. 

It depends on the circumstances and the company that I am in.

But I am definitely a potty mouth. But not an aggressive one. I tend to be more comical and creative with my swearing.

Also, I sometimes resort to pretend swearing where I will say things like "Ah bum nuggets!"

When my wifi dies, I be like *********************************************************************** until it comes back on! Ye, I swear alot when I'm angry but only when no one is around. So I don't swear in front of anyone, but I do swear when I'm alone lol.

Well once in a great while with people I know but it’s very rare. It just feels weird to say any of them to me unless I’m by myself. When I do everyone is like shocked which just makes it feel even weirder. :blush: