Register now to remove this ad.
Fresh Nonsense

Equestrian Empire Cast Character Leave of Absence

246 posts in this topic

Equestrian Empire Leave of Absence Policy

“Leave of Absence” is a thread that is used to notify fellow roleplayers and staff that you will not be able to make the minimum amount of posts for a cast character during a given week. A post must be made in the Leave of Absence thread before the end of the posting period. Posting after the fact will still result in a warning against your cast character. This warning is against your Character and not your MLPF account.

Leaves of Absence are to be used occasionally as needed, since your characters only receive a limited amount of excuses. An example of this would be how sick days at a job would work. Once the number of excuses is surpassed in a time period, you will receive a warning against your character. After a predetermined amount of time, the excuse will once again be available.

If you make a post in the leave of absence but you still pull your minimum post count, the excuse will not count against your excuse total.  

The “Leave of Absence” thread is to be used sparingly, as active cast characters can only have four excuses marked against them at any given time. Similar to how sick days at a job work, excuses can be used up, and only restock over time. Once used, an excuse replenishes after four months. So for example, once you have used up all four allowed excuses, it will be four months (count from the day you’ve used your first excuse) before you can start to use them again. If you exceed four excuses, you will receive a warning against your character.

1 person brohoofs this

So, this final prac has been waaaaaaaay more involved and hectic than the last one. I'm planning more, keeping more records, and I'm pretty much writing lessons from the moment I get home each day to the moment I crawl into bed. I'm not able to prioritise RP at all.

Where Amira and Haakim are concerned, I'm either going to need to take a leave of absence for the next five weeks at least... or relinquish them, and cross my fingers they're still free to re-apply for once I'm active again.

Kinda hurts, but it's necessary for the time being. I want a good grade, and I also want to do my best to deliver great lessons for the students. Those things need to take priority.

2 people brohoof this

Starting today and lasting until the 10th I won't be able to post as much for my character Shining Armour. I have a load of exams I have to study for, and I can't afford to let my grades go down. I won't be able to reach my required amount of posts for this week and the next.

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, but my desktop is in a funny state i guess you'd say.  Windows is messed up. It  works to an extant, except for some stuff like I can't go online.  At the mement I'm using a linux live cd that I happend to have.  So Though I'll try to keep up with my posts I may post slower then I'd like.   

Edited by Kulstor

Road trip! Posts for the week are done, but should you need assistance of any sort, ask Fhaolan, Skycoaster or Khajiit. Be back Monday. Sorry for the lousy posts, was in a bit of a hurry

2 people brohoof this

Leaving again, should have all posts completed by the time Monday rolls around, but in case I don't...Well, you guys know the drill, same as above, Fhaolan, Skycoaster or Khajiit will be here if you need assistance.

1 person brohoofs this

I reinstalled windows, things seem mainly back to normal, but had some problems with windows the past day or 2.  Things seem to be back to normal for now. 

I'm going to ask for one more day to get to my posts this week. I had been so busy studying for my test on Thursday that I lost track of time and then after that I've been limited by the parental controls on my computer. I will try my best to get to my two IC posts owed tomorrow.

2 people brohoof this

Going out for Thanksgiving. Not sure when I'll be back, but if it's too late I might not fill my RP quota for this week. My apologies; I'll get to it when I can.

With this week being hectic working in retail, I won't have a day off till next wendsday. I will try my best to get as many posts as possible done, but can't guarantee I can.

Eh, I was supposed to get my posts in this weekend, unfortunately a sudden, unexpected family situation popped out and I had to instantly drive out of the city and get back to my hometown. What effectively made me fail the task.

I'll post in today or tomorrow nevertheless. Rarity must exist.

Oh, this thread is open again? Well my apologizes I would have made it more official before last week, I was away because it was the first week of my move to Kentucky and also Thanksgiving week.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Absolutely sorry I didn't meet my two post deadline this week. :( I lost track of how many replies I'd done. The instant I'm able to tomorrow, I will reply. But since I'm getting kicked off my computer, I can't do a reply right this second.

Forgot to post: Will remain unavailable throughout nearest, Xmas days. A week at least. After that week I *might* become active, but just a bit. Will return to full operating state around 5th-6th of January the soonest.

Have fun peoples!

I will be gone from December 29 - January 19 on a family trip. Since I will be gone for so long, in all the RPs I'm involved in I will make sure everyone can go on without me and I can come back 

I may not be able to make my Cadance posts for the week. Taking a couple days off the site to take a breather.

2 people brohoof this

Alright! Xmas took a bit longer than I've anticipated, but I'm FINALLY back. That being said, I'll make a very quick recap of the RPs I'm in and will msg people (where needed) to give them a heads up on what's going to happen now etc etc. You know the drill!

Just a heads up. With work being a little more stressful and demanding this week, it may take me a bit longer to get Princess Luna posts up. Be assured that they should be made by the deadline.

Hey guys, just gonna take a break for a little while. I'm gonna be back very soon don't worry, I just need a few more days to patch myself up -_- I've been through alot this week :(
1 person brohoofs this

Hey guys, just gonna take a break for a little while. I'm gonna be back very soon don't worry, I just need a few more days to patch myself up -_- I've been through alot this week :(

Take the time you need. I know you've had a rough week.

2 people brohoof this

New England (where I live) is getting a forecast for a major blizzard this coming Tuesday. I just want to give a heads up that post requirement may not be met if I'm out of power for a few days.

2 people brohoof this

New England (where I live) is getting a forecast for a major blizzard this coming Tuesday. I just want to give a heads up that post requirement may not be met if I'm out of power for a few days.

Sameeeee! *fellow New Englander brohoof*

I don't expect to lose power for more than maybe a few hours, but if I do then you'll know why I'm not responding. If you don't hear from me by Friday send help. Maybe send over a Saint Bernard to come dig me out of the snow or something.

You know what, scratch that. Just send a Saint Bernard either way. Those things are adorable.

3 people brohoof this

Going to put this here just in case things tend to go on a little long. I'm heading out of town to see a friend of mine who recently got deployed here in North Carolina. It may give me some time to get some other rp's started since either the ones I have expressed interest hasn't started yet or waiting on some people to get back to me. Either way, Just a heads up if I'm gone longer than Monday. I'll be able to check back here on my phone but won't be able to reply to roleplays due to how...wonky my phone can be. By that, I mean, touch screen doesn't work as well as it used to. Oh well, see you all on Monday or Tuesday!

Hey. Long and short of it, I am having medical troubles and I'm going to require surgery soon. I'm taking pain medication that makes me tired and makes it difficult for me to do much of anything. I will still attempt to post but I can't promise to be in time this week, especially when I feel so crummy physically.

1 person brohoofs this

I feel for you mate, I had to go for surgery myself not too long ago, none of it pleasant in short. :/

I hope everything goes well, we'll be here waiting when your well enough to post again. :)

Hang in there, and best wishes. ;)

1 person brohoofs this