Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That Trixie banner is driving me crazy!

Octavia_Melody2

No offense to the guy that designed it, but seeing Trixie's butt all day with that weird seductive/evil glint is just weird. :blink:

Okay Trixie, we get it, you think you're hot stuff...now go back to your wagon. :okiedokielokie: Oh wait...

106972+-+artist+ponykillerx+homeless+plo

Edited by Octavia_Melody2
  • Brohoof 1

this post implies seeing trixie´s butt all day is a bad thing.

It was fun at first, but then it got boring. :pout: Now it's just annoying and shameless ploying.

By the way, if I may ask, is your profile pic an anthro shark?

you're not forced to stare at it....

So is there a way to turn the banner off? Cause I see it every time I scroll up.

But I like the Trixie banner... xP

The banner is not meant to be sexualised. It's just Trixie doing a little magic trick, nothing else. People voted for this banner as a contest is held every month, and I myself always enjoy a new banner.

• Brohoof 3

By the way, if I may ask, is your profile pic an anthro shark?

yes.

-20 characters requirement-

Edited by twistedmetalero

This is something that has already been brought up before.  As explained on that thread, this banner was chosen and designed by members of the forum in the banner contest and it will be staying up until the time for the next banner.  The best way to make sure you're happy with the forum's banner is to participate in the banner contests when they pop up and vote for the one you like most.  Thank you all for the feedback, but ultimately banners are chosen by the members and it's not something that's up for debate at this point since it was chosen by a majority of voters in the contest.

• Brohoof 4