Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony has the best color scheme?

Champion RD92

My favorite colored ponies are Twlight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. However, RD isn't one of my absolute fave ponies. She's cool and all, but I love love love Pinkie Pie. :lol:

If looking at variety, then Dashie, or Celestia, maybe even Discord are probably the best.

My personal opinion has to say Fluttershy though. The yellow and the pink seem to really work for me.

(edited)

I dunno how I could rate a "best," but my favorite is the BG pony Candy Mane:

Posted Image

I REALLY like her mane! I'm writing a fanfic for her. /)^3^(\

Seconded!

I also like Sweetie Belle's colour scheme very much... which is exactly why I requested both of them in my siggy picture. Love those emerald eyes.

post-2257-0-68568200-1333457063.png

Edited by CandidKid

I love Fluttershy's yellow and pink so much for some reason.

Otherwise Pinkie Pie is cool too. I love pink. :P

Rainbow Dash is also very cool, but I wouldn't count her since rainbow is technically cheating. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmare Moon.

(Did I post in this topic already? I think I may have...)

Ah, yes I did. My bad.

I like Nightmare Moon's color scheme. I really like the Black+Purple look.

Edited by Mare in the Moon

Fluttershy, Apple Bloom, Daring Do, Luna, TGAPT, Cherry Jubilee, Rose, Blossomforth, DJ PON3/Vinyl Scratch, Holly Dash and Sea Swirl has the best color schemes in my opinion.

I like Rarity. I love the darker purples and lighter purples on her mane and tail. She so pretty. :)

Fluttershy is such a cutie too. Her colors aren't as bright and harsh as some of the other ponies. It suits her well.

I quite like Big Mac's colours too. Dunno why. Just something about him. ;)

Edited by ImAvinOops

Out of the Mane 6, my favorites are Rainbow Dash(her sky blue fur combined with her rainbow mane and tail are just awesome to look at) and Fluttershy(the soft yellow of her fur combined with her pink mane just fit her personality). Out of background ponies, I say Derpy, Vinyl, Colgate, Lyra, Roseluck, and Apple Fritter(her green pony tails are just so awesome and cute! :wub: ) Edited by DJ MUFF1N D3RP