Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony has the best color scheme?

Champion RD92

Personally, I think Applejack. Her colours are very calm and easy on the eyes. I enjoy the subtle shades of orange and yellow, intermixed with the vividness of her green eyes and red cutie mark. It all meshes very well to create a coherent colour scheme that is calm, but fits into the MLP universe.

• Brohoof 1

raritys white and purple, i dunno about you ponies, but i think that scheme has an air of sophistication to it,

i also like celestia and lunas, theirs have an air of power to the colors, dunno why, but mabey thats just me

Well of course i like them all, but if i had to choose one i think it would be Candance!

Posted Image

I mean, just look at that :) it's very appealing!

Edited by ApocalyptiCchaos

id have to say RD. her mane matches body very well for how crazy it is. or twilight various shades of purple all combined like that looks awesome XD

or luna...so many dark colors and spa rkly XD

Edited by !DJ J0KA!XD

I really like Celestia, with the pastel mane and all, and I love the way Fluttershy's eyes compliment her color scheme, but I'm going to have to give this one to Roseluck.

I just find it really neat that they went for a cream-colored coat on a pony that could have easily gone all-magenta or all-pink.

I'd have to say a direct tie between Luna, and Vinyl Scratch would be the most visually appealing pony on the show. Also Twilight has a nice look to her. I'd say they are all well visually made, and match their personalities quite well.

Edited by FlutterDerpy582

I'd have to say a direct tie between Luna, and Vinyl Scratch would be the most visually appealing pony on the show. Also Twilight has a nice look to her. I'd say they are all well visually made, and match their personalities quite well.

Well, Vinyl Scratches eye colour is not known (I know fanlore says red, but that's just a guess.) Do you mean her colour without her eyes, or including the red version?

Well, Vinyl Scratches eye colour is not known (I know fanlore says red, but that's just a guess.) Do you mean her colour without her eyes, or including the red version?

Both look quite good. Although we can't tell for sure, the fan made red eyes look 20% cooler.

• Brohoof 1

I love Sweetie Belle's colour scheme; it really suits her and it looks so, so pretty. Also, Apple Blooms is really simple and stylish and Rainbow Dash's has to get an honorable mention!

Well of course i like them all, but if i had to choose one i think it would be Candance!

Posted Image

I mean, just look at that :) it's very appealing!

Cadence looks so beautiful in that picture :3. She just seems so Majestic, and those colors really look good together.