Also, Colgate.

And Lyra.

And Cadence.

Edit:

Forgot Luna.

And Vinyl.

SO MANY PONIES.

Edited by Cain

1. Twilight Sparkle - because it fits (we all know this is the color of magic, the green tint is of course invisible to everypony who is not a wizard) and looks nice.

2. Rainbow Dash - because it fits (blue sky, rainbow mane)

3. Applejack - because it looks nice.

Oh, Celestia, where do I start....oh yeah, of course, Princess Celestia.

I think she has an amazingly beautiful pallette that all seem to emulate her personality and charcater, the numerous colors of her mane. Also, not to mention the fact that she bears a bright white coat to match her symbolism of the sun.

Now, we have Twilight Sparkle. Next to being an adorkable pony, she has an amazing color shceme to match. With all colors ranging writhing violets of the roy-g-biv scale, I find hers to be one of the best. Especially those bright hightlights in her mane.

Rainbow Dash is my next fav. I mean first of all, her mane and tail are rainbows. FREAKIN. RAINBOWS. That's just pure 100% awesomeness, all types of contrast there. No explanation needed. Then there's her eyes. Her bright, vivid cerise eyes. They could've chosen green, or blue, but those don't stick out with the rest of the rainbow's colors like that shade of cerise does. Then there's her coat. Once again, with her name as well as her mane, they could've picked any kind of color, but they decided to pick a wonderful shade of light blue, to stand for a beautiful, cloudless sky.

Those are probably the only three signifcant ones that I can think of now, and I probably don't and won't have the time and thought capacity to put every single color shceme that appeals to me greatly, but I still give gratitude to the show's crew for making all of the ponies very unique with their different color schemes and styles that differentiate them between one another. It just makes the show's art style more attractive.

Princess Cadence and Princess Celestias. There manes look so yummy.

I also love Rarity, AJ and Fluttershy.

roseluck is also really pretty!

OH! And I forgot applebloom! I always think of her hair as red apple skin and the yellow as the inside of an apple.

So she looks like an apple! She looks so tasty....Um yeah...so those are my favs!

(edited)

Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack. But in all honesty, there's only one that surpasses all.

Fizzle, Cynic, forgive me.

Posted Image

I really can't get enough of that blue. The nice looking blue, meshing in with the white and lighter blue she's got in her tail, combined with her cape, a nice combo of purple and random shades of blue and yellow very well leave Trixie as the second most physical/aesthetically pleasing pony I've seen on the show (1st will always go to Applejack - no negotiations). Too bad she had to be a total bitch face towards the other ponies and had to run her mouth.

Edited by NeverNeverland

I have to say that I really like Cheerilee's colour scheme. I like her darker sort of fushia body with the white and baby pink mane. Her dark body is great to show off her daisy cutie mark too.

I also love Fluttershy's colour scheme because it's so soft and gentle and really represents what she is like.

Thats a hard one. I really like them all, but Twilight's is really appealing to me.

Twilight's Color sceme is nice, but someone who doesn't follow the show might think they have a sad pony as the character :(

Obviously this isn't true, Twilight too cool for that