Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony has the best color scheme?

Champion RD92

Luna, Rianbow, Rarity and Daring Do.

Rose Luck for sure. Just check this out-

post-242-0-00287300-1333151921_thumb.png

And this. :)

(edited)

Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack. But in all honesty, there's only one that surpasses all.

Fizzle, Cynic, forgive me.

Posted Image

I really can't get enough of that blue. The nice looking blue, meshing in with the white and lighter blue she's got in her tail, combined with her cape, a nice combo of purple and random shades of blue and yellow very well leave Trixie as the second most physical/aesthetically pleasing pony I've seen on the show (1st will always go to Applejack - no negotiations). Too bad she had to be a total bitch face towards the other ponies and had to run her mouth.

I'm going to tear you a new one for this NNL!!!

Edited by TagTeamCast

Oh shut up you!

Posted Image

It's already bad enough that I hate her guts, her design just a gut to the stomach for me! ;_;

Your spoiler is flawed....

You speak the truth my friend. Her color scheme is one of the, if not the best in the show

Snap out of it! And we shall never speak of this again!

Vinyl Scratch.

Duh.

that one yellow pegasus with the poofy pink mane.

• Brohoof 1

Spitfire. That mane, those eyes, that body color...much gusta.

Posted Image

Yup. :D

We just need them to confirm some things, like her cutie mark, coat color, etc., so people can get a better grasp of her character.

Also, considering that she's only had 2 episdoes with small speaking roles. xP

(edited)

I love pretty much all of the color schemes. The creators were geniuses in choosing the right colors to match their personalities, but I do have a few favorites:

Rarity.

The white, royal purple, and bright blue match very well, and do give a really good mix of modern and majestic.

Celestia

Her pastel mane combined with the white coat and bright gold crown and armor certainly give the impression of a perfect sunny spring day. The bright blue sky, bright green fields with pink flowers, with white clouds and golden sun hanging high overhead. Her entire countenance is simply bright like the sun itself.

Luna

I also like her color scheme because it is the embodiment of the muted colors of night. The dark indigos, midnight blues, and blacks compliment each other and just give the overall feeling of darkness. Nightmare Moon is also similar, except a more modern, more contrasting version of Luna's colors. NM's mane I love the most because it looks like a piece of the night sky itself.

Vinyl Scratch

Very modern color style, bright, contrasting, but not too much on the eyes.

Rainbow Dash

All colors are represented on her, with her coat matching a clear sky, and her mane a rainbow. The missing pink is in her eyes. Very well balanced use of all the colors.

Trixie

Very gentle on the eyes, and the use of soft whites, blues, and violets blend rather easily. I really liked the high contrast gradient they used for her eyes, which were the best quality I liked about her. Could use some touching up on her personality though.

Cadence

The mane color choice was exceptional. I find that her colors match that of a clouded sky at the last part of a sunset, with the deep purples, bright pinks, and pale gold tones that dominate the sky for those few beautiful moments.

Twilight

Very good use of the different tones of Violet available. Adds very well to her streamlined appearance. Gives off the impression of knowledge.

Edited by Brisineo
  • Brohoof 2