1. 1. Which Element Best Suits You?

• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

I would probably be the element of Laughter (as stated in my signature :yay: ) 

Because I'm good at making ponies laugh and cheering them up when they need it  :wacko:  

I tried to make up an element myself, but I think Laughter is what fits me the most  :lol:

Edited by External Project
  • Brohoof 2

Probably honesty since I usually don't lie or use deceit, and tell others how I feel no matter what. :smug:

Edit: Actually the more I think about it, I could just as easily be the element of magic since I have a lot in common with Twilight, even though I can't physically perform magic.

Edited by Gernia
  • Brohoof 1

I believe that I would be the Element of Magic. I believe this because I don't have many friends, I am more of a book guy, but when I do gain a friend; he or she is carefully chosen, and they each have something special about them that I may learn from and care for.

• Brohoof 2

Loyalty. I'm very big on loyalty, and I expect what I give out. I'm loyal to my friends and they're loyal to me. We trust each other and know we can tell each other anything. We would find it disloyal to talk behind another's back.

• Brohoof 1

I would probably be the element of Laughter (as stated in my signature :yay: ) 

Because I'm good at making ponies laugh and cheering them up when they need it  :wacko:  

I tried to make up an element myself, but I think Laughter is what fits me the most  :lol:

Make me laugh right nowww

I voted for the cop out. I want to say Loyalty, since when I give it ... its pretty damn fierce ... but it's isn't given freely when I first meet someone. I like to think I get a B grade on all of them. (Ignoring Magic since I stink at magic)

I there was an element of instability, that would be me. I do not fit into any of the element's categories, as all of them apply sometimes, while at others I defy them all.

Since I usually have a bit of trouble on which Element of Harmony I am, I'm going to tell you which EoH that suits me from most to least. I'm not counting magic, since it's unclear what it's meant to represent.

1. Generosity: I'm willing to sacrifice my own self for others, I enjoy creating art for other people just to see them happy and I always let others go first, as I am a very patient person.
  2. Kindness: I am always cautious when it comes to being considerate with others, as I don't want to make anyone upset.
  3. Honesty: I am very blunt with what I say and I despise backstabbing.
  4. Loyalty: Even if I prefer to be alone, I don't like seeing others being betrayed, as I said earlier. I also like to help others when I get the chance.
  5. Laughter: While I do understand a fair amount of humour, my humour is the worst you'll ever hear. :P

Loyalty or Laughter. I would never betray my friends. I'll always be there to back them up when they need it. Unfortunately, many people don't do the same for me, yet I continue to do it.

Laughter because I love laughing and making people laugh. Laughing makes you feel happy and want to be alive. Who doesn't want to share that feeling? One of my dreams in life is to be an entertainer through acting.

• 3 months later...

Probably Laughter.

I wouldn't be magic because... well... humans and all that...

I wouldn't be Generosity because I don't really share much...

I wouldn't be Loyalty (but it's probably second closest)

I wouldn't be kindness; I can be a little mean sometimes...

I wouldn't be Honesty because I lie. Yeeeaaahhh. (Seriously I rarely lie. But this could be a lie... or.... woah)

People say that I'm funny at school so I guess I'm gonna be Laughter.

Laughter because I can make people laugh just from the most ordinary things like once I had to present a poster to the class and I said I had nothing to do so I did this I drew an old lady taking on everything in every fictional universe and somehow beating them yes very random but not random enough

I would have to say loyalty. It's my second favorite element and i think i would be it because with all my friends, I would stick with them until the end. Also, I feel morally obligated to stick with my decisions. I'm not sure if that's loyalty to me or just stubbornness. 

Its hard because I feel like I am likeable to 3 of the elements. Laughter for one because I always have been the clown out of my group of friends, but also Honesty because 97% of the time I'm honest, and don't tell a lie, but 3% is sometimes used for my own sake of survival. Loyalty because, I AM loyal to my friends a lot, and I never once backstabbed anyone of them.