1. 1. Which Element Best Suits You?

• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

I'm probably honesty.  it's not that I never lie (let's face it, everyone does) but on the rare occasions that I do, even with little white lies, I'm always prompted to scold myself about it imediately afterwards.  I just can't bring myself to lie about, well, anything really, without at least banging my head against a wall right afterwards.  My concience just won't allow it.

Edited by Serenade

Originally awhile ago, I would have said Element Of Laughter because I am a 'class clown' so to speak buuut with some recent thoughts and since the creation of Void some months ago my mind has changed. Now I am not a big fan of Rainbow Dash BUT her Element is best suiting to me, Loyalty, I feel loyalty is extremely important to me and to stay true to loyalty is to stay true to a friend/friends. So yeah, I say I am The Element Of Loyalty.

• Possibly Loyalty; I get very competitive at times and I always side with my friends, making me a bit biased in arguments.

But maybe Laughter; my friends and I are always entertained when we're together and our sides usually hurt at the end of the day.

My friends tell me maybe Generosity; when it comes to people asking for favors I can't turn them down...

...which brings me to Kindness, since I love being nice and I just can't say "no".

Honesty; I try really hard, but I'm not very good at it.

As for Magic; how does that even work??

At first i'd say Loyalty, as i keep my devotion to my friends and my values. Thinking about it however, and what really motivates me in life, is that i much prefer seeing my friends smile, and keep the people around me in life happy. So... laughter.

Loyalty. I will stand by my friends no matter what and I will defend them to the death. I will never betray those close to me. However, this all only goes for people close to me. I show no loyalty to those who haven't earned it.

Magic... Not because I can shoot lightning irl or anything like that, but because magic is friendship.

I kind of relate to Twilight in a way, when I first started Highschool, I wasn't really interested in making friends. I just kind of wanted to focus on my work and pass by unnoticed....

Until I ran into somepony who is now one of my closest friends (Ironically, she acts just like pinkie pie.... the first pony Twilight met).

And well, it was less that I ran into her and more that she ran into me.... well, less that she ran into me and more that she randomly glomped me. (when I asked her about it later, she just said that I looked like I needed a hug)

Of course at first I kind of avoided her.... but she knew I was really trying to avoid people and social activity, and she knew that wasn't any way to live life.

So, she introduced me to her friends anyway, and... well, even though I didn't want to get involved with any social groups, I started to learn (albeit very slowly) that friends were what I really needed all along. Thanks to her and her friends, I learned the magic of friendship as I grew closer to them all, and now my friendship between all of them is the thing I value most. I'd say they mean the world to me, but really they mean so much more. If I had the chance to move to Equestria forever, I would turn it down because I'd never get to see my friends again. They mean more to me than the world and Equestria combined... and even THAT'S an understatement.

in other words...

I used to wonder what friendship could be~

Until they all shared its magic with me!~

and well.... you know the rest

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 1

Well, if we're sticking to the Mane 6 ideas of the Elements, then kindness would likely be the best fit for me.

Oh gee, I have no idea at all. I'm not any one element. Like, I'm not precisely laughter but I do have a little bit of it. I'm always kind, I know that, but I'm also very loyal. Yet at the same time I also carry quite a lot of honesty, a fair amount of generosity, and so on. Though while I can be all those things I'm sometimes not always those things. I really don't know what to think. I guess I'm a little bit of everything? That makes most sense to me. I'll go with that. :P

Edited by Felix

Tossup between Generosity and Honesty. I'm definitely self-sacrificial and will burn myself out helping as many people as I can, but I chose Honesty. I am just incapable of lying. I won't throw anyone under the bus, I won't dance around with words to get out of trouble, if something's my fault I own it straight up.

Unfortunately Honesty doesn't translate to emotions. Still have trouble opening up about those.

• 3 months later...

Of the six elements of harmony which best describes you?

Are you loyal like Rainbow Dash, Generous like Rarity or Kind like Fluttershy?

I, personally am most like the element of Honesty, mixed with element of loyalty. I'm actually really brutally honest with people, to my friends and to those who aren't but whenever I am it's because I feel it needs to be said for the benefit of the other indiviual or people around them that they could be affecting. So, I'm honest in the sense of being able to own up both my own faults and be able to confront others...

With that being said, I'm not perfect, I've lied, well we all have but I still think Honesty is my element. 

Loyalty, a close second but honesty is sort of a biproduct of loyalty so I feel if I loyal I generalize, but honest is more specific so I say, I'm honest  :smug:

• Brohoof 2

I thought about it for a moment as I went through the process of elimination. At first, I thought it was Loyalty. But I tend to be really flaky and distrustful unless we're ridiculously close. In which case, I do become very loyal. And I also am loyal to shows/video games/media that get me to like them a lot and inspire me. But I still am only loyal in rare circumstances, so that can't count as a primary trait.

Honesty is something I'm currently aspiring towards. I'll get back to you when I succeed.

I'm not particularly kind but also not overly mean. I try to be courteous towards everyone, but I don't think that counts as kindness.

If Magic is Friendship, well... it's the same situation as loyalty. I'll be a good friend, but only if you prove to me that you're worth my trust.

I like laughing, but it isn't really my focus either. I don't think of myself as being all smiles like Pinkie Pie.

The last one though? Generosity is the closest to me. Giving things away, such as time or money, are not a big deal to me. Greed is something I have little concept of. Of course, I won't just I've everything away. If I really need something or spent a lot of time and effort trying to get it, I won't want to give it away as easily. That's all within reason thogh. I often have to stop myself from giving away too much of my time or myself or my things to others. I don't like the fact that I need money and I have to charge for my services to help supplement as best as I can without a job and really do wish I could create art for everyone whose ideas I love. But sadly, the limitations of reality. I have to retain me lack of understanding as to why people charge money for things and also constantly restrain my urges for free give outs I don't have time for. I just constantly wish there was more of me to give.

If I'm honest, probably the element of laughter

I don't know how someone could be like the element of magic and I don't think I match up to the standards of all the others (I definitely wouldn't call myself honest, I struggle to be totally generous, etc.)

I like to make people laugh and I'm not a very serious person at all. So, it would be laughter for me