• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

• 3 months later...

For me, it's difficult to determine what Element of Harmony someone like me would represent. I see myself as the element of Kindness, but then again also Laughter.

I'll just say that I am all the the elements combined, but some much stronger than the others.

Loyalty, or Laughter, because I'm always loyal to my best friend and love to laugh together at literally anything.

I'd also say I represent Kindness, because I'm always kind to anyone I meet.(Most of the time)

As someone who looks up to the Apple family, I'd have to say honesty.

It's hard sometimes, but telling the truth is ALWAYS the best route to go down, it may hurt in the short term but in the long run it's a whole lot better than lying.

I am Loyalty. I'm not the kindest, :( most honest, :huh: most generous, :confused: most "magical" :wacko: and there are some things i just can't laugh off. :okiedokielokie:

Loyalty fits me the most because I am determined to get through life's hardships.

I sign up for a class that I get tired of after a month, I KEEP GOING! :sneer:

I keep losing at a game, I KEEP PLAYING BECAUSE IT'S TOO MUCH FUN! (and I really want to get to the ending) B)

I have doubts when it comes to my relationship, I STAY BECAUSE I KNOW THINGS WILL WORK OUT! :wub:

I suppose I'd relate more to the generosity element. I try to be as giving as possible to the people I care about. If a friend of mine needed my help, I'd be there to help no matter what. 

I play mmo games and card games (like Hearthstone) a bit too much for my own good. Also. I am a bit of a nerd myself so I choose magic. But I dunno, maybe I am something else. :rarity:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some friends and people say I'm nice. Others say I'm too soft, that I should be more confident. But I just don't like conflict, no, I hate it. So I guess I'm more affiliated with the element of Kindness, even if it doesn't please me completely.

I'm not an element of Magic: I like when everyone comes to an agreement, but when there is anger in the way, I prefer to stay away.

No guessing my element of Loyalty can be very low too.

• 3 weeks later...

Glue. It's the stuff that sticks things together if you want them to.

If that's not a choice, then I'll have to go with Honesty. 

I guess im Kindness...since i dont really want, that anyone could be angry at me.

Since im shy and all that, even though i had a few posts on here, that would suggest otherwise. But only like 3 or so.

(edited)

i am honesty but i worked hard to get there i was a lier all the time but five years ago i changed because i got tired of my mom not trusting me so i became honest and now i cant lie to save my life.

Edited by DJ-Pony-666

I would be a mix of all the elements I know it said choose one, but I share all the characteristics of each element

Chaos: Well I would be the element of CHAOS *laughs*

Me: Chaos really that's not an element of harmony :okiedokieloki:

Chaos: It is to me so there

Me: Whatever you say

I think I would be kindness or loyalty, even though I'm leaning a bit more on loyalty. I usually feel like I'm naturally kind to people because I don't want to cause trouble. Even though in my case that's probably more like insecurities than genuine kindness. Loyalty though, I think it would fit me more. I stay loyal to the things I like and my friends too, even though I don't have many.