1. 1. Which Element Best Suits You?

• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

I'm most definitely a mix between Loyalty and Kindness.

I'm as loyal as I can be and I would never bail if I ever had to be there for anyone.

I'm kind because... I suppose I trust everyone when they tell me "I'm too kind" or that "I should get tougher". I would never hurt a fly.

In all honesty, I would be loyalty. I don't abandon anyone or leave someone behind. I stick to people to the very end. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd say I'm either Kindness, Laughter or Loyalty. I always try to be nice to my friends and make 'em smile, and I stick with 'em to the end. I'm like the bubble gum you step on and can't get rid off~

I could be magic too. Since you know, talking pastry and all. :icwudt:

(edited)

Mine would have to be Honesty. I'm always truthful to my word and I never lie ;)

I always say that it's better to tell the person the truth and be clean rather than tell a lie and feel bad about it  :smug:

Edited by SolarFlare13

Honesty. I'm straightforward, like a buckin' locomotive. I don't lie to my friends. There are many other ways to upset them, like, to tell things they probably don't want to hear, for example. But lies and deception - never. Not my playbook.

Probably, that's why I don't have many friends. Oh, well.

• 1 month later...

Is it bad that I don't fit any of them? I'm dishonest to strangers and people I dislike (to make it easier for myself), I'm rude to people who disappoint me personally, I'm too stoic to bring laughter (unless someone can figure out the hidden insider-jokes I make at every given moment), I'm greedy when no one will find out (such as hoarding valuable collectibles, just because they're rare) and I'm only completely loyal to myself - I've stopped seeing several ex-friends, because their behaviour annoyed me (especially when several friends hit puberty and became snobbish). I just ain't special enough to have magic.

On the other hand, I've also got a bit of every Element. I actually try my best to be a pleasant person and people often try to befriend me because of my stable nature. I dispose of friends who're unkind to me and stay true to myself, making me extremely reliable and giving me a small circle of true friends, instead of many "fake" ones. Maybe that's a 7th Element? Reliability? I guess not, but it's better than admitting what a horrible person I am. :mellow:

admitting you are horrible doesn't make you a horrible person.

A real horrible person would rate them self element of magic and brag abt it.

Element of Laughter, I like to joke around and find humor in the small things, even if I'm not all that funny. I also don't find myself fitting all that well with any of the other elements.  

• 2 weeks later...

Kindness. I'm ridiculously forgiving and I tend to not hold grudges. I try to avoid conflict but sometimes this lets others take advantage of me. I try to be kind and understanding and I've been told many times that I'm too nice.

Kindness. I'm ridiculously forgiving and I tend to not hold grudges. I try to avoid conflict but sometimes this lets others take advantage of me. I try to be kind and understanding and I've been told many times that I'm too nice.

I can relate to that 100% to be honest with you o3o

• Brohoof 1

I think I would either be the Element of Generosity or Element of Laughter. :) Also, how can somepony be the Element of Magic? I just don't get it. :P

Well, friendship is magic, right? :P Meaning that friendship would be its own Element of Harmony. :)

When it comes to the elements, it's kinda hard for me to choose only one that would represent me. I'm very close to three elements, loyalty, generosity and laughter. With loyalty, I'm extremely loyal to my friends and those who I love and care about. I do let most take care of their own battles, of course, but if assistance is needed for any reason, I am there. Generosity, I always put myself in second and everyone else before me. I'm super generous, which, like Rarity when it came to Suri Polomare, it has backfired many times and  I got screwed over, but I never dropped generosity. Laughter, I'm a comedian! I may never be as big as say Robin Williams or Richard Pryor or any other really big ones, but I love to make people laugh. Laughter is a key to happiness and so I do it. I even willingly slap myself, just to make someone laugh. So, I really cannot choose just one element of harmony to represent me.

Long message is long.

I am most likely a mixture of the elements of generosity , kindness, and laughter.

Kindness: I will always be the first person opening a door or lying to make someone feel better.

Laughter: I love to make my friends smile and laugh no matter what. And if I do say so myself I think I'm hilarious. XD

Genourosity: I think this just might be the biggest one I have. I am always loaning people money or giving people stuff or buying people stuff. I don't care if you're my best friend, or Bill, the resident hobo down the street, making people happy makes me happy.

This has backfired on me quite a few times but, it will never change the type of person I am.

I feel like I would be the Element of magic. I don't think I can categorize myself in any other element. I would be the one to complete the whole 6-man element party. I've always pictured myself as an unicorn in Equestrian standards and looking at my and Twilight's nature we are pretty much the same. I like being introvert sometimes, but I really love the company of my friends and I sometimes feel like an addition to a group that's gluing everything together. Also I like studying and researching things, so maybe I would compare to Twi in that field too ^^

• 1 month later...

Well, always felt i've been rather good at being honest, but Loyalty has always been one of the most important things to me. Always have been fiercely loyal, perhaps even to those who may not have deserved it...

But, if I had to make up an element...

I'd say i'm the Element of Confusion!

No, wait!

The Element of Elephants!

No, wait!

ELEMENT DOOOOM!

No, wait......

I'm somewhere between Kindness and Honesty, I should think. Though honesty comes more naturally to me, I'm also consciously trying to be as kind and generous as possible. I put Honesty since the elements seem to come naturally to the Mane 6, but with enough practice I'll bet you can be any element.