• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

I'm a mix between Kindness and Loyalty.

Kindness: I always lend a hand to those who need it most(especially friends)

Loyalty: I'll always be there for my best friend, and others no matter what and never leave their side. :)

well tough one for me to choose, i wouldve said Loyalty, but ive done some things in the last 2 years that would not have me in that element =/ but for friends and family in general I would have it at element #2 for me. but i put myself down as laughter. I guess I laugh a lot and ive been told I have a scarily distinctive laugh at meets. Its loud, almost cackle like at times if im REALLY laughing hard, my eyes water a lot too and ive ended up on the floor XD so yeah I guess m laughter. I always try to make a situation fun when with friends. 

Hard to tell. I know I have a touch of all those elements, least Honesty. But I wouldn't be representative of any one of them. Now I can't say Magic, because tossing runes in a divination session doesn't constitute magick.

• 4 weeks later...

So Which Element of Harmony do you think you are out of the six elements.

I believe that I am the Element of Honesty. Whenever I get asked a question I always answer with an honest answer. Also whenever I am wrong I admit it and not have an argument over it.

Generosity, definetly. I am always willing to share what I have. :3 Edited by Clare Gundersen

I guess I'd go with either Generosity or Loyalty but a bit more with the former ;) I love making people I care about happy with acts of kindness or gifts and I have no problems with sharing everything I got with them, and when I really care about someone then they're not going to get rid of me that easily :'D Oh, wait. That's the element of Creepiness whoops :P

Edited by Nara

I don't know. I don't feel like I really have much of any of those positive traits.

Taking a page from Fallout Equestria, I'd say I have corrupted Kindness. I lie a lot to spare people knowing what I really think lol. And protect myself.

• 3 months later...

I'd love to say I represent all of them pretty well, but I can't. I fall short on just about all of them. All but Loyalty. I may fail to be honest or kind at times, other times it's hard to be happy and laugh or be generous to my friends, but I'll never turn my back on a friend. Not ever. Loyalty all the way for me.

I see myself as being more inclined towards Sunset's element--I know she doesn't have one officially but it has been talked about by some of the show's staff--that being empathy though I do gear towards kindness as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I would be one of the Elements of Harmony but a little bit of all of them (except magic of course since I can't use magic:-p). I'm loyal to friends, try to be as honest as possible, I share things when I have too much, I'm a nice and kind person and I like fun. However, I'm not focused don one of the Elements

I definitely say Honesty. I have been known to be honest, even at times where my unbridled honesty seems like it's not the best choice. However, my self-sacrificing honesty has earned me much respect. And it is that respect that I appreciate more than anything else.

Hard to tell, i'm kinda more than one.
Loyalty: speaks for itself.
Honesty: lying and fakeness is in my book bad, very bad.
the only way i'd tell a lie was that i didn't know if someone planned a party for someone.
Generosity/kindness: i feel like i'm too generous/kind sometimes, never saying no if boss asks if i can take over a shift for someone, cooking for my friend when he asks, offer it beer, help here and there.