1. 1. Which Element Best Suits You?

• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

I'll freely admit it. I'm by no means a great person. I don't really fit into any of the elements to be honest.

Would magic mean uniqueness or originality in terms of a human being ( if so, then certainly that one ) or literal magic ( as in sorcery )?

If not, then probably loyalty I suppose.

Edited by Rarity the Supreme

I think I may have posted here a long while back, but I'll do it again I guess :lol:

Ok so, I'm most like the Element of Kindness, but Loyalty is a close second. I always strive to be as kind as I can towards others, but I have no trouble at all standing up for myself and/or others. I'm also very loyal towards things I believe in, things I love and friends and family. 

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd probably say generosity, but honestly I don't really know. I feel like other people would be able to judge better than I can.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Honesty all the way! :mlp_yeehaa: Either I'm honest or I stay quiet. Not everyone actually wants to hear the truth, so I carefully ask beforehand what they want to hear.

I can't 100% relate to the other elements for different reasons. Like kindness. Some people would see me as kind, while others don't, because everyone views "kindness" differently. And sometimes it's hard to help when I don't have the experience myself in a matter. I did a mistake before and assumed that my solutions for problems could be applied to others as well, it pissed of some people really badly. :mlp_lie: So, sadly, the kindest thing I only can do sometimes, is to be just neutral.

That's why I can 100% relate to honesty. I lied a few times in my life, but I don't even remember the last time I lied and was always honest since then. There are probably just some misunderstandings here and there and people don't really get me. :coco: Magic doesn't exist, but it could be applied if I was a magician, kinda like Trixie, it would work in real life. And the other elements always depend on the situation or how different people view me. Tricky.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...