1. 1. Which Element Best Suits You?

• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

Kindness. :) People tend to take advantage of my kind nature. It's my biggest strength and biggest fault at the same time. The phrase "Nice guys finish last" has applied to me more than once, I'm afraid.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd have to go with kindness you can't have friends without it! :) and well it just beats being a jerk to everyone (diamond tiara)

If i could choose two i'd also choose loyalty :D

I lean to the Loyalty side more than anything else.

It would be Kindness, if I didn't have these metaphorical battle scars to show for my Interwebs life.

It would be Generosity, if I had anypony to share with.

It would be Laughter, if I hadn't made so many people hurt inside.

It would be Honesty, if I weren't so well-practiced at lying.

It would be Magic, if it could be translated into reality.

It's Loyalty because I've fought on the same side every time.

It's Loyalty because I almost gave my life to my friend.

It's Loyalty because I laugh with my friends, not at them.

It's Loyalty because every time I lie, it's for my friends' good.

It's Loyalty because I don't push my friends to be anything more than they are.

This whole thing is just amazing :blush: Edited by Queen Fluttershy

(edited)

I believe the element of laughter because I live to make people giggle and or smile. It's always a nice feeling and cheers the other pony up when they're down in the dumps. :)

Edited by Simply Pink

Truth be told there are many different facets about who I am that are reflected in each of the elements. I try to live in terms of the elements. Not as a belief system, but rather a code of ethics in how I deal with myself and others. I could say I am most like Pinkie Pie, in very many ways. Right down to the flaws, and it is for this reason why I must put value in the other elements as well. It is best to put every element into consideration instead of expressing just one of them. Because there is a lot that each element has to teach us about temperance, humility, compassion, and courage. It's great that people see an element in themselves, but why not try to express them as a whole? Only with the convergence of the elements is the magic of friendship truly felt.

Yes, I am sure that at least a few of you have little groups in which different people are referred to as certain characters of the Mane 6. On the account that these people are most like these certain ponies. If your friendship is true then you don't need to embody all the elements, because they are there in your friends. Guiding you. There is so much more I would like to say about this. Though there are things that are best left up to the individual for them to decide for themselves.

• Brohoof 1

LAUGHTER!!!...so far my life hasn't been, well lucky. but laughter helps me get through ANYTHING!!!! :D It makes me see the side of existence most people are blind-sighted by. Spreading happiness is what i love. and i shall continue this quest FOREVERRRRRRR!!! Posted Image

Edit:... ok sorry, I can really type alot at times, unnecessarily long that is. It's my type of outlet for brainstorming/thinking too much. and this is my way of capturing those thoughts, rather then delete it :(

(Wall of text incoming, the first paragraphs try to put it all in short and perhaps the last might be interesting, so read at own will :P)

This one really got me thinking, I can think of so many aspects from myself that will fill every element.

I think my personal believe of "walking Both paths, right and wrong, good and evil, left and right and in the end making my own path." I can apply all elements to that. I want to keep my options open and play it safe, staying back, taking my time, trying not to upset others or do anything bad, maintaining a balance.

Though i think the one I can't quite find as much as the others is ... generosity.

Got to be honest, if someone doesn't ask me or "let me know" he/she wants something, I usually don't end up giving, unless I know it is going to be of use or make someone happy. But it works both ways, I really don't like asking people for something, let it be an item or simply their time. If I have any other way of getting what I want I will avoid the need of others all together.

I don't like to push change on the world around me if I don't have to. If I want food but don't have the money, I will not bother asking others I'd rather starve till I can get some food later that day. If my favourite drink is not in the fridge for months, I will not even bother asking for someone to buy it. I will just take something else. I just want to go with the flow, be that stick over there that just drifts along. See what's coming along and just absorb it.

I don't mind taking or giving but if neither has to happen? I wouldn't mind.

As for honesty, I just can't bear telling anything that isn't "true" almost all the time. I will often try to avoid claiming extremes like using 'all' or 'always. I would rather use 'most' or 'sometimes', because in the back of my head I always know there are Other possibilities and I just don't want to bring people on the wrong path because they might be one of those exceptions.

I rather indirectly avoid an answer by telling a bunch of honest words that might Help them get the actual answer (either from me or someone else). If I'm uncertain of my answer I will almost always tell them that there is that chance I might be wrong or something else.

Kindness... Maybe not always, or at least not blatantly or directly rude. I do have the tendency to be overly assertive to divert others into my thoughts, but I can be just as easily converted if convinced. I can be stubborn which doesn't always portraits me that well... but I'm generally not hateful or anything towards others.

I'm either kind or neutral/silent. I can hardly get myself to tell someone to stop with whatever annoying thing they are doing and I do worry I might come over as harsh or rude... those worries mostly lead to silent thinking.

Loyalty, I usually try to come over as someone not expressing full loyalty because I know there is a chance I cannot upkeep that "promise". But once I make a promise, it will keep lingering in my mind, I just can't get myself to let someone down when I have shown them 100% certainty that I would be loyal to them. When I can't commit full loyalty I will try to be honest about that. Depending on what kind of promise, I will certainly worry about holding it up. I just don't want to waste anypony's time

Laughter, now this is a good one. While I'm not always causing laughs, I do try to break up tense times by trying to be comedic. I'm not afraid to put myself on the front-line and sacrifice my own image to friends simply to amuse them.

How wouldn't anyone like to see me parade down the hall in a girls uniform? :P Ok, I joke about things like that, though if anyone actually wanted me to do that, I would simply do it... just for the fun. Given the required materials are available :D

I can be serious when needed, but if nobody requires it from me at that time I will just try to fill the gaps with jokes, puns or whatever I can think of. Happiness, laughter, joy are one of the best motivators from my own experience.

And Magic... well... not sure how to compare that to myself. Being able to magically get to know something, simply by knowing what to type and where to type it can be seen as magic by some. I tend to always remember the links to something and not the actual knowledge itself. Like being very bad with names, but good when it comes to remembering aspects. Maybe some might see it as magic being that what can get you to find a balance in all the elements. Keeping them together, have everything turning around as they should.

But ok... I can't do actual magic, so maybe I'm not that magical :huh:

Anyhow, as one can read, I just think about so many things, trying to find the perfect middle way. Keeping everything in balance, trying to please as many as I can, covering the biggest amount of possibilities in life. Without negatively impacting it.

I find humour in almost all everyday-life things. Heck, you could say my laugh-buds' been infected by Pinkie aids....

wait, what?