1. 1. Which Element Best Suits You?

• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

Element of Charisma. Often times, my mannerisms and words have a way of getting people on my side. People have told me on countless occasions that they love hearing me speak, and that I've won them over with my charm.  And I'm nearly universally liked by everyone I've ever known. What can I say? I'm a nice guy. cool.png

Alternately, Element of Mad Science.

(edited)

can i steal Rarity's original element, Inspiration?

i actually think inspiration would have made alot more sense with her personality. generous? eh, she barely represents it. but inspiration? she's chalk full of that! and i kinda have that same thing going.

i get some pretty ridiculous ideas practically out of nowhere. like on my birthday my kindergardener cousin drew a rainbow castle and gave it to me as a gift.

i then proceeded to create it in minecraft. i never finished it... but still! biggrin.png and my oc was based entirely on my username, and it turned into a taco pony. wtf

Edited by crazitaco

Hm...Wisdom I would hope,or creativity,I pride myself on my ability not to care about celebrities and get good grades...alot of my friends would probably say the element of insomnia...wink.png

I said loyalty, because I am not honest, kind, generous, fun inducing, or a leader.  But I am loyal, I haven't ever ditched a friend, but I fit that tragic fanon side of RD who always gets left behind.  So loyalty is mine.

So if I were to make an element            The element of facades.

• 2 months later...

So I love to see what everypony identifies with in the pony world. I am wondering what element of harmony you identify with. Personality I identify Loyalty. I am always loyal to my friends and will support people when they need someone when everyone backs out.

Holy shit that's a nice avatar.

Loyalty as well. I'm a Cancer :P We have a close-knit circle of best friends, and we stick with them for life. We can be pretty fiercely loyal and overly protective as well.

Hm... This is a toughie, let me think...

• Loyalty: No, I have backstabbed friends before, regrettable as it was. X
  • Honesty: You've gotta be kidding me! X
  • Magic: How can I even relate to that? X
  • Generosity: Yeah right! If it was greed, I'd be good to go! X
  • Kindness: I'm not mean, but not really kind either.... X
  • Laughter: I guess by default this one is my element, since I do love a good laugh, and I do laugh a lot, so there you go! 

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner! Although that was a nice little self-evaluation of my dubious morality right there... Maybe I need to go re-watch the show and try and pick up a bit more of those elements....

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

..Generosity I guess...but then again, I'm too kind to say "NO". I can't place myself in Kindness since I am not that kind. Generous it it!

Edited by Scootadress

Loyalty, that is defiantly my element. I have, and will stick by my friends through thick and thin. Never once have I abandoned my friends in a time of need.

I would most definitely be magic. However, if I could make up my own element, it would be the element of SCIENCE. Because science can never go to far. 

I agree c: I want to work in a Nuclear Power plant c: when i get older. I am addicted to science it's my favorite subject. Whats your favorite type of sciene I love chemistry 

• Brohoof 1

I agree c: I want to work in a Nuclear Power plant c: when i get older. I am addicted to science it's my favorite subject. Whats your favorite type of sciene I love chemistry 

Animal Science and genetics are mine. I used to breed rabbits and chickens and mice among a variety of other things so that was always fun. I had a lot of MLP named animals. 

• Brohoof 1

I would definitely say Kindness for me. I can't help but be a peace keeper and a people pleaser a lot, because I really hate to see anyone feel sad or down.

(edited)

i ended narrowing it down to kindness for me. i guess i'm loyal seeing as i don't hurt my loved ones, but there's not many situations where my loyalty has been put to the test. i'm usually to timid to express my honest feelings to others, especially if i think it may hurt them or get myself in trouble. i even lie to myself. i'm not a funny person and not good at making other people laugh, although i do have a healthy level of laughter in my life. i'm not particularly generous. i don't even know what magic is in a person.

i chose kindness because i do find it very easy to empathize with others and imagine things from their perspective. i always end up the peacekeeper because i don't like conflict and i have a strong conscience that hates to see others suffering. i don't even think i genuinely hate anyone.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Loyalty, I guess I could identify with to an extent. I have conspired against a friend once before, though, in a relatively large way, so I'm not sure this could be an all around element.

Honesty? You're kidding me, right?

Kindness? Yeah, I'd say so. I can't remember ever being an outright jerk to someone who didn't deserve it. Still, it doesn't shine through as my major talent.

Laughter would probably be the best element for me. People tell me I'm hilarious quite a bit, and I always try to lighten the mood,

Generosity is also a pretty accurate description. I can be generous in big ways sometimes, but most people wouldn't describe me as overly generous.

Magic... I can do a few card tricks?

Edited by omnusus

Got a lot of liars here :]

I don't really see why so many people picked magic.  How are you supposed to express that?  (Hypocritical)

of the elements of the mane 6 i'd say I'm closest to kindness. However it'd be more accurate to say i'm peaceful. I don't particularly go out of my way to be sweet as honey, but I do try very hard to maintain peace. both with myself and others.

I would have to go with generosity. I would lend a hand to anyone who needs it. I would give $1 000 000 000 000 000 000 to charity...if I had that money. I would let my friends have all the slices of pizza.

So yeah, generosity for me. (Also Rarity is my favourite main 6 pony. ;p)

I'd be the Element of Awesomeness, because I'm pretty awesome.

...Wait, that's not one of the Elements of Harmony? Are you kiddin' me? Well, it totally should be!

I'd be the Element of Kindness mostly because I can relate to Fluttershy so much in that I am nice to every living thing, that is, if they love me back. if they don't share the love... well, things might get ugly...

tumblr_inline_mmwtnabKlg1qz4rgp.gif

Also, like in the lyrics to one of my favorite songs states, "Life's too short, so share the love". I try very hard to live by this motto, even if there is evil out in the world that seemingly doesn't deserve love.

Loyalty, no matter the drama or hardships, financial issues or state of living...I'm always there for my friends.Then again, I'm a fairly nice person so loyalty and kindness kinda go hand in hand. Last month I helped my friend move because he was in need, I was not expecting to be paid or anything. In the end I got a free Xbox 360 and copy of Gears Of War 3 with some DLC for helping him.

I guess kindness is really the only one that applies to me, maybe loyalty, but I really don't have any friends to test that out.

Good to see that thare are so many honest people here. laugh.png