• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

Hello!

Out of these 6 given options, I'd choose Honesty as my element. Though, I believe I'd fit another type of element, as I have been called "Harmonious" by various people :P. Not only does my name mean "Harmony", but I believe that could be my element :).

Though, it's one thing to think what you are to yourself, it's another thing what others think you are. I can't actually give myself an element. :)

I kind of think I'd be the element of generosity. I did some graphics work yesterday for a friend of mine who then offered to pay me and I refused because I just like making people happy, that's all I want to do in life (: I also made some game servers with a friend for no cost but sometimes I feel like he doesn't appreciate the work. I can't complain, they're the most popular in Europe and they have made a lot of people happy so that's fine by me!

I often give small bits of money to my friends when they need it without a second thought and If I have any old electronics, I always sell them dirt cheap to my friends (hey, I need to make some money!) I think my funniest act of charity was with a friend of mine at Christmas who asked me for a cigarette so I just gave her my whole pack there and then :3 makes me smile thinking about it

So yeah (: as long as I can make people smile and be happy, then I will be happy!

• Brohoof 1

I like to think I'm honest, and loyal. My real name is a form of Hecate, she is a goddess of magic. And my friend Jay says I'm generous and kind... so I dunno is it possible to be multiple.

(edited)

Laughter all the way. I love making people laugh and making them smile, i'm exceedingly random, and everything else dosen't suit me.

1. HONESTY - You have no idea how much I lie.
  2. LOYALTY - ME? No.
  3. MAGIC - Second choice
  4. GENERSOITY - I HAVE A YOUNGER SIBLING
  5. KINDNESS - I argue on the internet too much.
Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

I'd be the Element of Bluntness.

...That's not an Element of Harmony?

Well then...

Uhhhhh... I guess I could be the element of laughter. I like making people laugh, even if I don't really try sometimes... I most certainly like making people happy, so, I guess that fits...

• Brohoof 1

Laughter and Honesty are kinda tied.

Laughter - I'm a jokester, it's what I do. Despite being highly anxious myself, I tend to keep everyone's spirits up and stay cheerful with this element. 

Honesty - Mostly I've gotten this from other people, actually. "Genuine", somebody called it. I value my integrity very highly. For example, if somebody was going to buy something I made for $60 and I thought it was really worth $20, I'd encourage them to lower their price. I hate to cheat people.

• Brohoof 3

i would say kindness and honesty, but Honesty obviously.

I'll quote from my profile:

"I am probably the most honest person you will ever know.
Sometimes on the internet I like to joke around a lot, but when I'm serious, I never lie about things. I am a very emotional person, even though my personality does not really show it way too much. I love to be kind to people and I find it hard to be mean to anyone. "

• Brohoof 1

I'd, honestly, become Kindness. I'm such a doormat, even in my dreams I'm a doormat. It's just who I am to be a doormat. ~ National US Anthem in the background ~

• Brohoof 1

I would probably be laughter, 'cause I laugh way too much, and everyone laughs at my laugh. Laughing is good~ I'm not an overly happy person, but some things just tickle me and then I can't stop giggling. :)

First I was about to answer Kindness but then I instantly remembered some things which certainly prevent me from doing that. :blush:  And I'm not talking about a single incident here. Or, well, I'm just a human being after all so maybe I could, but I'll still choose Loyalty, since being able to rely on somebody no matter what and, for my part, being there myself for them is the backbone of life to me.

I have a mix of all of them, but my most prevelent would be loyalty. Because, whenever I hear a scream, whether it's from mom or someone in the house, I run to them to see what they need. Plus, I'm very protective of my friends and parents. 

Loyalty: I'm a pretty loyal person when it comes to, saving my friends and anything else.

Kindness: I'm a mix between Loyalty and Kindness, I can definitely cheer up anyone.

(edited)

@,

Hello there, we already happened to have a thread for sharing which Element of Harmony we believe we embody most, so yours has been merged with the older one.

As for me,

I feel that generosity might be the virtue that I embody the most. Might just be because I never learned to say no though :lol:. While I may not always be the most enthusiastic about it, I'm pretty good about giving up my time/possessions to others who need them. Loyalty is probably a close second.
Edited by DashForever

I would probably be generosity the most!  I enjoy donating,helping people, Protecting people, and more. Even if i love making jokes and stuff like that, generosity would probably be my element.

Im probably a Honest person. I can Be a Bit of an....Annoyance at times but my Friends Have learned to Deal With me, in a way, im A Flutttershy/Applejack/Pinkie pie Mix

But Applejack is Still My Waifu!

Everypony Can Be Friends With Ma Sugar Cube but ya cant be more than friends 

"I know Where you live"- Discorded Rarity 

I would say that the Element of Kindness fits me the best. I try to be kind to others, as I believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect.

I have the elements of Loyalty, Generosity, and Honesty.

These three have been my overall attitude and actions in life towards everyone I meet.

So I'm glad to say I do have these. I do state I mostly have the element of Generosity.