1. 1. Which Element Best Suits You?

• Honesty
    • Kindness
    • Loyalty
    • Generosity
    • Laughter
    • Magic
    • It's hard to tell

Mine would be the element of Courage. Most ponies will run from danger, those who bear the element of courage run to it.

Having courage doesn't mean you aren't afraid, it just means that you can face that fear and perform the necessary task. Like that SEAL in Act of Valor (one of the best movies ever IMO by the way) who jumped on the grenade to save his team. Do you think he wasn't scared as he lay on that explosive, waiting for it to blow him to kingdom come? Of course he was scared, but his courage helped him save his friend's lives, at the cost of his own. (That man deserves your ultimate respect by the way, and if any of you anti-war peeps ridicule him and his team, I will find you and kill you.)

Having courage doesn't mean you aren't afraid, it just means that you can face that fear and perform the necessary task. Like that SEAL in Act of Valor (one of the best movies ever IMO by the way) who jumped on the grenade to save his team. Do you think he wasn't scared as he lay on that explosive, waiting for it to blow him to kingdom come? Of course he was scared, but his courage helped him save his friend's lives, at the cost of his own. (That man deserves your ultimate respect by the way, and if any of you anti-war peeps ridicule him and his team, I will find you and kill you.)

Not to undermine what you're trying to convey, but I'm a former U.S. Marine.

Hmm...tough one because I think I'm good at a lot of things but there is one thing that ties everything I'm good at together.

The Element of Vigilance.

So today I got this idea from a status update I made.

Basically, if you were/had an Element of Harmony, what would it be. It can be canon or non-canon, but I encourage your own original creations. You aren't limited to the mane six elements here.

(I searched for a thread like this but didn't find one. If there already is one feel free to lock this up.)

I have been told multiple times by not only my friends, but my family as well that I would be the Element of Forgiveness because i'm forgiving.

Well, considering magic is basically intelligence, I would be magic.