Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pony Art Online (ooc discussion + sign up)

Warrior Dark Void

Roleplay: sign up before posting here > http://mlpforums.com/topic/112725-pony-art-online-ic-rp/?p=3184632

These are the sign ups and out of character discussion for the pony art online roleplay. For signing up, please post the name you'll go by in the roleplay, a link to your OC's page (or just a description will suffice), the way you'll play in the RP (player killer, dungeon raider, guild leader, shopkeeper, etc). Past that, in the RP, leveling will be along the lines of that everyone is essentially the same level, to keep things fair. Gear is up to you, whether you'll be a swordsman, axe wielder, or anything else is up to you. Dual wielding is perfectly fine, along with other skills as long as there is some drawback to them to keep them balanced (aka dual wielding may leave you tired, wounded, or unable to fight for a time.) any other questions or things not specified, just ask here in this post and I'll do my best to answer. Have fun!

Here's my OC stuff:

OC: my avatar (minus the wings) unicorn, mostly darker attitude, but will race to the aid of others if at all possible. Prefers not to be on a team if possible, but will join in an instant if necessary to proceed.

Name: Warrior Void (likes to go by Void)

Weapon: one two-handed broadsword that is cut down the middle, allowing it to split into two smaller blades.

Role: boss fighter/ warrior

Edited by Warrior Dark Void

(edited)
Through unicorn magic, in their mouth, or using the strange method of picking things up with their hooves. And what will your pony use? Swords, axes, etc. I also need to know what your character will be, shopkeeper, guild leader, etc.

Also! A brohoof means you're accepted!

Edited by Warrior Dark Void
  • Brohoof 1

Count me in.

Screen name: Aura warrior

OC: Tempest Sol ( look in my signature for the submission page)

Role: Warrior

Weapons: two dual swords (for a drawback, he can have less health at the start of the RP)

• Brohoof 1

Through unicorn magic, in their mouth, or using the strange method of picking things up with their hooves. And what will your pony use? Swords, axes, etc. I also need to know what your character will be, shopkeeper, guild leader, etc.

Also! A brohoof means you're accepted!

Dual-wield hatchet/daggers, traveling merchant.

• Brohoof 1

Quick note!

The Boss fights for each floor will be started by me (directly or indirectly), and I will indicate once it's finished or give the go-ahead for someone else to. Other than that, the posts so far have been great! Just leave some amount of a sense of slowly building your character, not just leaping forward for the best stuff.

I'm not a big Sword Art Online fan anymore cuz the later episodes killed the series for me due to the theme changing and the perverted stuff. And after I noticed they were changing it to Gun Gale Online soon I was like: "Ok forget this" But this actually sounds like it might be fun.

Would one of these OCs of mine be acceptable to enter?
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silver-sword-r3336
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crimson-katana-r5864

Edited by Asbel Lhant

I'd love to join if this is still open, but I'm probably not familiar enough with SAO yet to join a RP for it. I'm only three episodes in. I'd be farther, but I'm trying to watch it with a friend and he's always busy when I'm not, and vice versa. >.>

Sorry guys, but with school and everything, I just can't post regularly or keep up with the pace this RP is moving. So instead, every now and again, I'll throw a curveball or give you a boost through Discord. My character will just sorta... Help out with the bigger things without me posting anything I guess. Essentially, he'll help through the background. Anyways, keep having fun! ^.^

And Bard, if you want to join, just post the stuff for the sign up and you can join. All that will follow the show in this is sorta the setting. Past that, everything is up for grabs.

Seeing as how there is no character limit, I might as well throw in a second OC. I may also have Tempest start up a guild.

Screen name:

OC: Gale (link in description)

Weapon: Magic

Class: fighter/chief

• Brohoof 1